In this paper for full─bridge serial resonant converter, exact general equations for dependencies of phase angle, the maximum voltage of the capacitor and the maximum value of the output current are derived. Mathematical analysis of the this dependence on the resonant circuit dumping frequency when it is excited with pulse voltage with a different frequency than the resonant one is made. This dependences derived in wide a band around the resonant frequency.
- W. B. Williams, Principles and Elements of Power Electronics, University of Strathclyde, Glasgow, 2006.
- R.W. Ericson & D. Maksimovic. Fundamentals of Power Electronics, Kluwer, 2002.
- N. Mohan, T. M. Undeland & W. P. Robbins, Power Electron ics: Converters, Applications, and Design. John Wiley & Sons, 2003.
- W. Shepherd & Li Zhang, Power Converter Circuits. Marcel Dekker, 2004.
- L. Grajales, J. A. Sabate, K. R. Wang, W. A. Tabisz, F. C. Lee, “Design of a 10 kW, 500 kHz phase-shift controlled series-resonant inverter for induction heating”, Industry Applications Society Annu al Meeting, 1993., Conference Record of the 1993 IEEE, vol.2, pp.843–849, 1993.
- P. Viriya T. Thomas, “Power transfer characteristics of a phaseshift controlled ZVS inverter for the application of induction heat ing”, in Proc.Int. Power Electron. Conf. (IPEC), San Francisco, CA, pp.423–428, 2000.
- H. M. Unver, M. T. Aydemir, “Power and Frequency Control in a 60kW Induction Steel Heаting Furnaces through PLC”, National Scientific Meetings, Ankara, Turkey, 9-12 September 2002.
- Y. Kwon, S. Yoo, D. Hyun, “Half-bridge series resonant invert er for induction heating applications with load-adaptive PFM con trol strategy”, Applied Power Electronics Conference and Exposi tion, pp.575-581, 14-18 Mar 1999.
- L. Grajales, F. C. Lee, “Control system design and small-signal analysis of a phase-shift-controlled series-resonant inverter for in duction heating”, Power Electronics Specialists Conference, 1995. PESC '95 Record., 26th Annual IEEE, Volume: 1, pp.450–456, 1995.
- Y. Yin, Z. Regan, “Digital Phase Control for Resonant Invert ers”, IEEE Power Electronics Letters, Vol. 2, pp.51–54, June 2004.
- Y. Yin, M. Shirazi, R. Zane, “Electronic ballast control IC with digital phase control and lamp current regulation”, IEEE Trans. Power Electron., vol. 23, no. 1, pp. 11 – 18, Jan. 2008.
- G. Stefanov, Lj. Karadzinov, “Phase Controlled Bridge Con verter With Serial Resonant Load”, 14th International Power Elec tronics and Motion Control Conference, EPE-PEMC 2010, Ohrid, R.Macedonia, pp. T3 81–87, 6–8 Sep 2010.
- G. Stefanov, “Resonant Converter for Induction Heating of Metals with Improved Efficiency”, PhD Thesis, University Sv. Krill and Methodius, FEIT Skopje, R.Macedonia 2014.
- Lj. Karadzinov, G. Stefanov, “Direct phase digital control method in power inverters based on dumping frequency analysis”, Proceedings of the 16-th IEEE International Conference on Computer as a Tool – IEEE EUROCON 2015, Salamanca, Spain, 8–11 Sep. 2015, pp. 1–6.
- D. Milcevski, G. Stefanov, L. Karadzinov, “Microcontroller Based Phase Control Circuit for Resonant Power Converters”, EE 11, pp. T1-1.3/1–5, Novi Sad, R.Serbia, 26-28.10.2011.
- PSpice 9.1, simulation program, http://pspice.softonic.com.br