MECHANIZATION IN AGRICULTURE
Determining the optimal working modes of working combined machines in tea plantations using the theory of similarity and dimension
- 1 Scientific-Research Centrer Of Agriculture, Agricultural Engineering Division, Senior specialist. Tbilisi, Georgia
The article describes the combined aggregate that we use in the tea-growing sector, developed on the base T-16 МГЧ, on the basis of the obtained patent GE P 2016 6491 B. The theory of similarity and dimension has been used, functional connection between the optimization parameters and the acting factors is determined and the regressive equation which is the basis the optimal working modes are selected.
- S.I. Chalaganidze a , J.B. Katsitadze b , G.G. Kutelia b, *. The theoretical and experimental study of the ploughs' ploughshares in order to increase the reliability of resource-saving technology using similarity and dimensions theory. Annals of Agrarian Science 15 (2017) P 329-331.
- GIORGI KUTELIA. INCREASE IN WEAR RESISTANCE AND RESOURCE OF PLOUGHSHARES OF THE AGRICULTURAL PLOWS WORKING IN MOUNTAINOUS CONDITIONS OF GEORGIA. Proceedings of ISERD International Conference, Bucharest, Romania, 24th -25th February 2018. P 1-4.
- Nugzar Ebanoidze; Giorgi Kutelia. FORMATION ISSUES OF TEA PLANTATIONS. VOLUME 2 Uses of machines. Innovative technologies. Conserving Soils and Water. 25.06 – 28.06.2018 BURGAS, BULGARIA. P 160-162;
- „Combined aggregate for restoring the tea plantations” P 2016 6491 B;
- „Pruning-grinding device for the tea-bushes” P 2016 6596 B.