MECHANIZATION IN AGRICULTURE
Operational properties of diesel fuel with the addition of rapeseed oil esters
- 1 Lutsk National Technical University, Lutsk, Ukraine
- 2 State Agrarian University of Moldova, Chisinau, Republic of Moldova
The article is devoted to the study of performance indicators of diesel fuel with the addition of rapeseed oil ether. To do this, the study used diesel fuel of Euro 5 grade “L” and the following dietary supplements: rapeseed oil methyl ester and rapeseed oil isopropyl ester. In the resulting biofuels the corresponding physical and chemical properties were determined. Based on the results of research, it was found that the complex of quality indicators of diesel fuel of petroleum origin and samples of rapeseed oil esters slightly differs from the indicators of petroleum diesel fuel, and, also, number of indicators of environmental properties are better than those of fuel of petroleum origin.
- V.G. Spirkin, I.R. Tatur, B.P. Tonkonogov and others; Edited by Spirkin V.G., Tatur I.R. Chemmotology. Properties and application of fuels, lubricants and special materials: Textbook: in 2 hours - Part 1. Properties and application of fuels and special materials (2014). М.: Gubkin I. M. Russian State University of Oil and Gas. 246 p.
- С.V. Boichenko, А.P. Pushak, P.І. Topilnytskyi, К.Leida Motor fuels: properties and quality. Textbook (2017). К.: Center for educational literature. 324 p.
- Topilnytskyi P.І., Hrynyshyn О.B., Machynskyi О.Ya. Technology of primary oil and gas refining: textbook (2014). Lviv: Lviv Polytechnic Publishing House. 468 p.
- Pichugin V.F., Ivanova L.V. Burov Ye.A. Improving the tribotechnical characteristics of metal vapors in diesel fuel when introducing an additive (2013). In: Chemistry and Technology of Fuels and Oils, vol. 4 (578), P.20-22.
- Technical regulations on requirements for automobile gasoline, diesel, marine and boiler fuels. Access mode:https://zakon.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/927-2013-%D0%BF
- A.B. Vipper, A.Yu. Yevdokimov Diesel fuels based on vegetable raw materials abroad (2004). In: Oil Refining and Petrochemistry, vol 6, 2004. P.11-14.
- B. Prebo, A.Thurlo Pearson Improving the production of biodiesel in the United States (2011). In: Oil and Gas Technologies, vol. 3. P.85-87.
- Pankin K.E., Ivanova Yu.V., Kuzmina R.I., Shtykov S.N. Comparison of liquid biofuels with petroleum fuels by operational characteristics (2011). In: Chemistry and Technology of Fuels and Oils, vol. 2. P. 23-25.
- Pankin K.E., Ivanova Yu.V., Kuzmina R.I., Shtykov S.N. Comparison of liquid biofuels with petroleum fuels by environmental characteristics (2011). In: Chemistry and Technology of Fuels and Oils, vol. 3, P. 3-6.
- Tkachuk V.V, Zakharchuk V.I. Production technology and operational characteristics of rapeseed oil isopropyl ether (2012). In: Chemistry and Technology of Fuels and Oils, vol. 6, P. 3-6.
- Tkachuk V.V. Commodity science aspect of biodiesel production and consumption: monograph (2011). Lutsk: Editorial and Publishing Department of LNTU, 137 p.
- Tkachuk V.V. Technical and economic calculation of biodiesel production [monograph] / collective of authors edited by K. Leidu (2019). Rzeszow: Rzeszow Polytechnic named after I. Lukasevich, 2019-Section 9. Technical and economic calculation of production, P. 83-89.
- Iu. Melnic., V. Tkachuk, O. Rechun, Study of operational properties of motor biofuels (2019). In: Mechanization in agriculture & converving of the resources (International scientific journal). Issue 2. Bulgaria. P. 70-71.
- Peng Deshin. Biodiesel for improving the lubricating properties of diesel fuels with low sulfur content (2016). In: Chemistry and Technology of Fuels and Oils, vol. 6, P.46-48.