The possibilities of designing complex geoinformation model of land use that can provide systematization and accumulation of spatial and attributive data have been shown in the research. As a result of the research, models were developed, which allow make spatial and temporal analysis for solve the problem of optimizing the rational use and protection of land.
- Karaya, RN; Onyango, CA; Ogendi, GM. A community-GIS supported dryland use and cover change assessment: the case of the Njemps flats in Kenya. COGENT FOOD & AGRICULTURE, 7(1), 2021. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1080/23311932.2021.1872852
- Moskalenko A., Domina I. Geoinformation modeling for location optimization of land parcels for apiaries. Zemleustrii, kadastr i monitorynh zemel, 2, 2019, p.23–29. DOI: http://doi.org/10.31548/zemleustriy2019.02.03
- Cervelli, E; di Perta, ES; Pindozzi, S. Identification of Marginal Landscapes as Support for Sustainable Development: GIS-Based Analysis and Landscape Metrics Assessment in Southern Italy Areas. SUSTAINABILITY, 12 (13), 2020. DOI: https://doi.org/10.3390/su12135400
- Kilic, J; Jajac, N; Marovic, I. GIS-based Decision Support Concept to planning of land acquisition for realization of Urban Public Projects. Croatian Operational Research Review, Vol. 9 No. 1, 2018. P 11-24.
- DOI: https://doi.org/10.17535/crorr.2018.0002
- Dorosh Y., Barvinskyi A., Kupriyanchik I., Kolisnyk Hr., Tretachenko D. Problems in conducting land management in agricultural enterprises in the process of land reform. Zemleustrii, kadastr i monitorynh zemel. – 2019. – № 3. – p.4–14. DOI: http:// doi.org/10.31548/zemleustriy2019.03.01
- State building norms of Ukraine B.2.2-12: 2018 "Planning and development of territories"