The approach to design of the system of geoinformation mapping to support making the land management project or management decisions for soil conservation were shown in the study. Developing the conceptual, logical and physical models of geodatabase to provide mapping of arable land condition was shown in the study. A set of thematic maps, designed as combination of relief, climatic and soil conditions, would be very effective to the land management in optimizing the rational use and protection of land.
- Denis Conrado da CRUZ, José María Rey BENAYAS, Gracialda Costa FERREIRA, André Luis MONTEIRO, Gustavo SCHWARTZ. Evaluation of soil erosion process and conservation practices in the paragominas-pa municipality (иrazil). Geographia technica, vol. 14, issue 1, 2019, pp 14-35.
- Shkvyr I. M. Modeling of water erosion on soil. Bulletin of the National University of Water Management and Nature Management. Technical sciences, vol. 2, 2016, pp 72-81.
- Ostovari, Y., Honarbakhsh, A., Sangoony, H., Zolfaghari, F., Maleki, K., Ingram, B. GIS and multi-criteria decision-making analysis assessment of land suitability for rapeseed farming in calcareous soils of semi-arid regions. Ecological indicators, vol. 103, 2019, pp 479-487. DOI: 10.1016/j.ecolind.2019.04.051
- Berhane Lema,Shimbahri Mesfin,Fassil Kebede,Zenebe Abraha,Ibrahim Fitiwy, Hailay Haileselassie. Evaluation of soil physical properties of long-used cultivated lands as a deriving indicator of soil degradation, north Ethiopia. Physical Geography, Vol. 40, Issue 4, 2019 pp 323-338. DOI: 10.1080/02723646.2019.1568148
- Tarariko O., Kuchma T., Ilyenko T., Demyanyuk O. Erosion degradation of soils of Ukraine for the effects of climate change. Agroecological Journal, vol. 1, 2017, pp 7-15.
- Koliada, V; Koliada, O; Chuhaiev, S; Korchashkina, L. Comparing an efficiency of eroded soils restoration in northwestern ukrainian polissya. Scientific papers-series management economic engineering in agriculture and rural development, vol. 19, issue 1, 2019, pp 241-246.
- Bartus, M; Berta, K; Szatmari, J; Farsang, A. Modeling wind erosion hazard control efficiency with an emphasis on shelterbelt system and plot size planning. Zeitschrift fur geomorphologie, Vol. 61, Issue: 2, 2017, Pages: 123-133 DOI: 10.1127/zfg/2017/0406
- Wawer, R; Nowocien, E; Podolski, B. Wind erosion rates for ten soils under threshold wind speed in controlled conditions. Journal of food agriculture & environment, 2013, Volume: 11, Issue: 2, pp 1432-1436.
- Martin Tshikeba Kabantu, Raphael Muamba Tshimanga, Jean Marie Onema Kileshye, Webster Gumindoga, Jules Tshimpampa Beya. A GIS-based estimation of soil erosion parameters for soil loss potential and erosion hazard in the city of Kinshasa, the Democratic Republic of Congo. Proc. IAHS, Vol. 378, 2018, pp 51-57. DOI: 10.5194/piahs-378-51-2018.
- S Kokhan , A Moskalenko, O Drozdivskyi O. Quantitative Land Suitability Mapping for Crop Cultivation. Communications - Scientific Letters of the University of Zilina, 2018, Vol 20(3), pp 77-83.
- Karpinski, Y., lyaschenko, A.: Content and Means of Modern Geo-Mapping. Proceedings of International ScientificPractical Conference “Integration of geospatial data in studies of natural resources”, Ukraine, 2014, pp 72-76.
- Bulygin, S., achasov A.: Using GIS Technology for Soil Mapping, Bulletin of Agricultural Science, 10, 52-56, 2012.
- KARPINSKI, Y., LYASCHENKO, A., RUNETS, R.: Reference Model of Topographic Database. Bulletin of Geodesy and Mapping, vol 2, 2010, pp28-36.
- Sovakov O.V. Protective protection of the system of forest bands in the conditions of the Right Bank Forest-steppe: author's abstract dissertation for awarding a scientific degree of candidate of agricultural sciences: [Electronic resource]; National university of life and environmental science of Ukraine, 2010, 20.
- Dolgilevich, M. J. Extent and Severity of Wind Erosion in the Ukraine, paper presented at International Symposium on Wind Erosion, Kansas State Univ., Manhattan, KA, USA, June 3 – 5, 1997.