The research was performed in 2019-2020 LAMMC at Rumokai Experimental Station of the Lithuanian Research Centre for Agriculture and Forestry. The soil was calcaric luvisol, the granulometric composition was a silt loam on clay Winter wheat, after resumption of vegetation fertilized KAS-32 and Leader 24-6. Nitrogen active substance: 60 + 60 + 30. In I and II fertilizations, these liquid fertilizers were used in combination with a urease inhibitor. Mineral nitrogen in the soil was investigated twice: during the graing milk stage of wheat and after harvest. In the grain milk stage in 2019 the urease inhibitor increased mineral nitrogen by 25,8-30.0%. 2020 the effect of a urease inhibitor on the mineral nitrogen content of the soil has not been found. After the harvest in 2019 in the fields where nitrogen fertilization with urease inhibitor was applied in the 0-30 cm layer of nitrate nitrogen was significantly lower than in the control fields. The effect of the urease inhibitor on winter wheat grain yield was not found in the study years
- Baiq H., S., Yasuhara H., Kinoshita N., Putra H., Johan E. Examination of calcite precipitation using plant – derived urease enzyme for soil improvement. International Journal of GEOMATE, 19 (72). 2020, Aug. P. 231 -237.
- Byrne M., P., Tobin J., T., Forrestal P., J., Danaher M., Nkwonta Ch.,G., Richards K., Cummins E., Hogan S., A., O‘Callaghan T. F. Urease and Nitrification Inhibitors—As MitigationTools for Greenhouse Gas Emissions in SustainableDairy Systems: A Review Sustainability. 12. 2020. 6018. https://www.mdpi.com/2071-1050/12/15/6018
- Čermák, P., Kubiuk, L. Monitoring of nitrogen in the soil and water. Fertilizers and Fertilization, 37. 2009. P. 32–42.
- Daigh A., Savin M., Brye K. et al. Urea persistence in floodwater and soil used for flooded rice production. Soil Use Manag. 2014. 30: 463–70.
- Del Moro S.K., Sullivan D. M., Horneck D. A. Ammonia volatilization from broadcast urea and alternative dry nitrogen fertilizers. Soil science society of American journal. 2017. https://doi.org/10.2136/sssaj2017.06.0181
- Dhanker R., Chaudhary S., Goyal S., Garg V., K. Influence of urban sewage sludge amendment on agricultural soil parameters. Environmental Technology & Innovation, 23. 2021. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.eti.2021.101642
- Folina A., Tataridas A., Mavroeidis A., Kousta A., Katsenios N., Efthimiadou A., Travlos I., S., Roussis I., Darawsheh M., K., Papastylianou P., Kakabouki I. Evaluation of Various Nitrogen Indices in N-Fertilizers with Inhibitors in Field Crops. Agronomy, 11(3). 2021. 418; https://doi.org/10.3390/agronomy11030418
- Hertel, T.W. The global supply and demand for agricultural land in 2050: A perfect storm in the making? American Journal of Agricultural Economics. 93. 2011. P. 259–275.
- Klimczyka M., Siczeka A., Schimmelpfennig L. Improving the efficiency of urea-based fertilization leading to reduction in ammonia emission. Science of The Total Environment, 771. 2021. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.scitotenv.2021.145483
- Modolo L., V., da-Silva C., J., Brandão D., S, Chaves I., S. (2018). A minireview on what we have learned about urease inhibitors of agricultural interest since mid-2000s. Journal of Advanced Reseach. Vol. 13, pp. 29–37.
- Raudonius S. Application of statistics in plant and crop research:important issues. Zemdirbyste-Agriculture. 104 (4). 2017. P. 377- 382
- Sigurdarson J. J., Simon Svane S., Karring H. The molecular processes of urea hydrolysis in relation to ammonia emissions from agriculture. Environmental Science and Bio/Technology, 17. 2018. P. 241-258.
- Staugaitis G., Mažvila J., Vaišvila Z., Arbačiauskas J., Dalangauskienė A., Adomaitis T. (2008) Mineral nitrogen in Lithuasnian soils. Dirvožemis tvarioje aplinkoje. Tarptautinės mokslinės konferencijos pranešimų santraukos. Akademija. 2008. P. 54.
- Sun R., Li W., Hu Ch., Liu B. Long-term urea fertilization alters the composition and increases the abundance of soil ureolytic bacterial communities in an upland soil. FEMS Microbiology Ecology, Volume 95, Issue 5, May 2019, fiz044, https://doi.org/10.1093/femsec/fiz044
- Zhang X., Fang Q., Zhang T., Ma W., Velthof G., L., Hou Y., Oenema O., Zhang F. Benefits and trade-offs of replacing synthetic fertilizers by animal manures in crop production in China: A meta-analysis. Global Change Biology. 2019. https://doi.org/10.1111/gcb.14826