Education of the digital generation in universities – problems and solutions
- 1 “Vasil Levski” National Military University, Republc of Bulgaria, Shumen
This article sets out the main essential features of the digital generation that influence the motivation, methods and means for education, the possibilities for education are explored and new forms and means of education are proposed through the use of innovative educational technologies and the transformation of the education system for the purpose of increasing the educational-disciplinary quality.
- Beloev, H., Smrikarov, A. (2017). Conception (Program) for adapt education system toward digital generation. Sofia, National conference on e – education.
- Dermendjieva, L. (2017) Cloudy technology in education – challenge and responsibility. Sofia, National conference on e – education.
- Ivanova, A. (2017). The provocation “digital generation”. Sofia, National conference on e – education.
- Krumova, M. (2017) Learning through annotations, use opening data in educative process and education 3.0. Why is important the knowledge for management of chance in education. Sofia, National conference on e – education.
- Merdjanov, I. (2017). The electronic education in academic context – characteristics, forms and borders. Sofia, National conference on e – education.
- Stojkova, B., A. Smrikarov (2017). Good practices in electronic education on students of digital generation.
- Нечаев, B., Е. Дурнева (2016). „Цифровое поколение“: психилого-педагогические исследование проблемьь. Статия к журнала.