The subject of the considerations contained in the article is the issue of cyber-identity as a subject of protection in the digital area. The considerations concern both the consequences of EU regulations in the field of personal data protection in the context of information placed by the users themselves, as well as the algorithms that are used for analysis.
- Source: https:/obywatel.gov.pl
- Source: http://mc.bip.gov.pl/publiczna-aplikacjamobilna/informacje-o-publicznej-aplikacji-mobilnej.html
- Act of September 12, 2002 on electronic payment instruments (Journal of Laws of 2002, No. 169, item 1385, as amended).
- Regulation of the European Parliament and the Council (EU) 2016/679 of April 27, 2018 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing the 95/46/EC Directive (general regulation on data protection) Official Journal of the European Union L 119/1. Source: https://eur-lex.europa.eu/legal-content/PL/TXT/?uri=celex%3A32016R0679
- Act of May 10, 2018 on the protection of personal data [Journal of Laws of 2018, item 1000, 1669]. Source:http://prawo.sejm.gov.pl/isap.nsf/download.xsp/WDU20180001000/U/D20181000Lj.pdf
- Recommendation CM/Rec (2010) 13 of the Committee of Ministers of the Member States on the protection of persons in relation to the automatic processing of personal data when creating profiles/ Source: https://uodo.gov.pl/pl/file/1425
- Convention No. 108 of the Council of Europe on the protection of persons with regard to the automatic processing of personal data, prepared in Strasbourg on January 28, 1981 [Journal of Laws of 2003, no. 3, item 25. Source: http://prawo.sejm.gov.pl/isap.nsf/DocDetails.xsp?id=WDU20030030025
- European Commission Justice and Consumers, https://ec.europa.eu/newsroom/article29/news-overview.cfm
- European Data Protection Supervisor 2017 Annual Report - Data Protection and Privacy in 2018: going beyond the GDPR https://edps.europa.eu/data-protection/ourwork/publications/annual-reports/2017-annual-report-dataprotection-and-privacy_en