The article presents selected considerations in the field of the security environment with respect to uncertainty and risk factors along with the approximation of the strategy F.U.D. [fear, uncertainty and doubt].
- Szyłkowska M., Human factor in the proliferation of threats [in:] The Intentional Scientific Journal: "Security & Future" Issue 2/2018, s. 55- 58, ISSN (Print) 2535-0668, ISSN (Online) 2535- 082X. 2018.
- Beck U., Society of risk. On the way to another reality, Pub. Scholar 2012.
- Chase–Jenkins L., Farr I. (2008), Risk Appetite: Boundary for Decisions, „Emphasis”, Vol. 1, pp. 22–25.
- Miliken F.J., Three Types of Perceived Uncertainty about the Environment: State, Effect, and Response Uncertainty [in:] Academy of Management Review”, 1987, vol. 12, no. 1.
- Source: https://strategypeak.com/fud-fear-uncertainty-doubt/
- SP 800-34 Rev. 1: Contingency Planning Guide for Federal Information Systems, source: https://csrc.nist.gov/publications/detail/sp/800-34/rev-1/final
- BSI (2008), Risk Management Code of Practice, British Standard BS 31100:2008, The British Standards Institution, London.
- Research carried out with the CAWI method – Digital competences and the proliferation of threats, November 2018.