Technological development, nowadays, has entered a crucial stage that gives precedence to the innovative obsolescence over the physical one. To that effect, of utmost importance, therefore, is the accurate identification of the extent, i.e. the degree of innovative obsolescence in an effort to assess the effect of innovation upon the technical-economic performance and social outcomes of the industrial activity. Moreover, in an increasingly globalizing economy, innovations are bound to make a worldwide impact, accelerating the innovative technological obsolescence with the level of technology being utilised is globally lagging further behind the level of today’s technology. Prolonged use of obsolete technology and outdated technological processes leads to certain losses, the amount of which is contingent on the extent of the lag range. Advanced in the paper is an alternative approach to determining innovative obsolescence of technological products and the respective solutions in pursuit of a marked reduction in its adverse effects.
- Damyanov D. Innovations, Primax, Russe, 2013.
- Koleva, N. (2018), Methodology for studying the degree of development of the digitisation of production in Bulgarian industrial enterprises, participation in the 16th International Scientific Conference “Management and Engineering”18“, 24- 27 June, Sozopol, ISSN 1310-3946
- Demirova S., Basic Indicators Forming Effectiveness In Developing Product Innovations, GE-International Journal of Management Research, Vol.5, Issue 5, May 2017
- Demirova S., Innovative obsolescence and its impact on production development of industrial products, International scientific journal "Innovation", Year VI, ISSUE 1/2018, pp.7-9
- Demirova S., A continuous joint cycle of designing and manufacturing industrial products as an alternative to their rapid innovation aging, SEPIKE CLOUD, 2017, pp.112-115
- Tomov P., Increasing the Efficiency of Automation of Production Processes by Reporting the Parameters of the Parts’ Flow.TEM Journal, 2017, 6(3), p. 484-487
- Nikolov B., Tcholakova V., Аspects of risk management in logistics activities of enterprises. application of fault tree analysis (fta), Innovations in discrete productions, Year III, 2/2015
- Nikolov B., Managing Reliability and Technogenic Risk in Manufacturing and Operating Systems, King's Institute, 2016, ISSN 978-954-9518-87-0
- Nikolov B., Rethinking Risk Management - A Guide to Complex Risk Management, Scientific Journal of Industrial Management, year 9, issue 1, TU-Sofia, SF, ISSN 1312-3793, (2012)
- Nikolova.I., (2018) Development and Application of Systems for Resource Planning ERP/ASP. Innovations in Discrete Productions, Issue 1/2018, Sofia, ISSN 1314-8907, pp.15-17
- Tomov P., Possibilities for Implementing Production"Automation Islands" in an Automatic Production System, International Conference on High Technology for Sustainable Development, HiTech 2018 – Proceedings, Publisher: Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers Inc. ISBN: 978-153867039-2, DOI: 10.1109/HiTech.2018.8566356
- Tomov P., “Innovative solutions for the automation of discrete production engineering” 12th International conference on “standardization, prototypes and quality: a means of balkan countries’ colloboration”, Kocaeli from 22nd to 24th of October 2015