Editor In Chief
Prof. Dr. Dimitar Damianov, BG
- Alexander Ilyushchanka, Cor. Member, Belarus
- Prof. Alexander Skaskevich, Belarus
- Prof. Askar Kamerbaev, Kazakhstan
- Prof. Atanas Kochov, Macedonia
- Prof. Auezchan Turdaliev, Kazakhstan
- Prof. Azem Kyçyku, Kosovo
- Assoc.Prof. Claudia Barile, Italy
- Assoc. Prof. Dr. Despo Ktoridou, Cyprus
- Prof. Diana Antonova, Bulgaria
- Prof. Dimcho Chakarski, Bulgaria
- Prof. Feruza Zakirova, Uzbekistan
- Prof. Galina Alekseevna, Russia
- Prof. Günay Anlas, Tukey
- Prof. Hristo Shehtov, Bulgaria
- Prof. Igor Kuzo, Ukraine
- Prof. Ivan Dimitrov, Bulgaria
- Prof. Ivan Lamin, Russia
- Prof. Ivo Malakov, Bulgaria
- Assoc.Prof. Jelena Jovanovic, Montenegro
- Assoc.Prof. Jurate Cerneviciute, Lithuania
- Prof. Kakha Demeretashwili, Georgia
- Prof. Lubomir Dimitrov, Bulgaria
- Prof. Marcin Golabczak, Poland
- Prof. Predrag Dašić, Serbia
- Prof. Asc. Shpetim Lajqi
- Prof. Silvio Macuta, Romania
- Prof. Simeon Simeonov, Slovakia
- Prof. Sreten Savićević, Montenegro
- Prof. Stefan Kartunov, Bulgaria
- Prof. Stojance Nusev, Macedonia
- Prof. Uwe Füssel, Germany
- Prof. Vahram Abrahamyan, Armenia
- Prof. Vasil Kostadinov, Bulgaria
- Prof. Vesko Panov, Bulgaria
- Assoc.Prof.Volodymyr Zhavoronkov, Ukraine
- Prof. Wolfgang Drechsler, Estonia
- Prof. Zvonimir Guzović, Croatia
THEORETICAL PROBLEMS IN INNOVATIONS
- Knowledge and creativity. Knowledge management. Creative process and creative products. Creative techniques. Connection between creativity and innovations. Process of generating ideas and implementation of ideas into an innovative conception and innovations.
- Principles and objective laws of the development and management of innovative processes. Innovation cycle. Innovation degrees of products and processes – assessment criteria. Technology of innovations and innovative production systems.
- Open innovations. Knowledge and innovation transfer. Knowledge and innovation audit.
INNOVATION POLICY AND INNOVATION MANAGEMENT
- Innovation policy and mechanisms of its implementation. Innovation activity and innovation development. Innovation infrastructure. Technological centers and offices for innovation technology transfer. Innovation networks and global innovation policy.
- Functions of the innovation management. Methods and forms. Planning and forecasting. Management of innovations – theory and practice. Conflict management in the innovation activities.
- Innovative entrepreneurship. Innovative projects. Investment management in the innovation activities. Market realization of innovative products. Intellectual property.
- Education. Innovation games. Models of improving qualification. The personal factor’s role in the innovation activities.
- Intellectual industrial technologies. Advanced machine-building technologies. Laser, plasma, ultrasonic, radiation and optic technologies. Additive technologies and additive production. Digital production of optimal products of metal, polymers, composites and ceramics.
- Virtual engineering technologies and simulations. Information and computer technologies. Robotics, artificial intelligence, radio-electronics, instrument engineering. Communication and navigation engineering и technologies. Mathematical modelling and supercomputer engineering.
- Materials, structures, systems – SMART technologies. Powder and plasma metallurgy, rigid-body physics, rigid-body mechanics and rigid-body chemistry. Composition materials and coatings, strengthening technologies. Nanotechnologies, nanoelectronics, nanometrology, nano-equipment and nanoindustry.
- Ecologically clean technologies. Waste treatment. Solar and hydrogen power engineering. Energy recuperation.
- Research, design, use and maintenance of agricultural machinery. Sustainable development and environmental aspects of agricultural production. Mechanisation and Electrification of Agriculture.
- Geology and geophysics. Mining and processing of mineral raw materials. Mechanization, electrification and automation in mines.
- Research and improving the operational performance of vehicles. Efficiency, safety and sustainable transport. Electric vehicles and eco mobility. Diagnostics and repair of transport vehicles.
- Creation of new and advanced design and process management in the oil refining and petrochemical, chemical, metallurgical, plastic and rubber, paper, textile, leather, pharmaceutical and others industries. Creation of new highly effective materials for the technique and household by using organic and inorganic technologies.
- Education – the role of technological thinking to the development of humanity. Language Technology.
- Organizational and social innovations. Other innovative solutions.