The set of theoretical and methodological concepts related to the formation, development and knowledge has been studied. Within the framework of the study, approaches are considered that in one form, or another belong to classical theories. The current state and problems of modern organizations in the field of knowledge formation and development are analyzed. Based on the example of Kazakhstani organizations, the main directions are used to improve approaches to knowledge management to improve the quality of labor activity and improve the qualifications of specialists of organizations. The study identified the need to develop a high-quality and flexible in-house training system, which will be relevant in modern conditions. A toolkit has been developed that contributes to the effective formation and development of knowledge of a modern Kazakhstani specialist.
- Resolution of the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan Strategic Development Plan of the Republic of Kazakhstan until 2025, (2017).
- Gelmanova Z.S. Assessment of key competences of metallurgical production workers// International Journal of Applied and Fundamental Research. – 2014. – №9 – 2. – P.101-105
- Baltes P.B., Staudinger U.M.//AP, №55 – 1. – P. 22-36 (2000)
- Luksha P., Afanasiev D. The future of education: a global agenda. (2014)
- Feidle C. Four-dimensional education,240(2018).
- Hacker D., Dunlosky J. New Directions for Teaching and Learning, P.73-79 (2003)
- M.A. Hitt, R.D. Ireland, R.E. Hoskisson. Strategic Management: Concepts: Competitiveness and Globalization, 480p. (2016).
- Mikkelsen, J.O. Riis. Project Management: A Multi-Perspective Leadership Framework, 848p. (2017).
- Gelmanova Z.S. Organization of vocational training in production // International Journal of Experimental Education. – 2016. – No.8. – P.17-21