Thanks to its unique properties piezoceramics has applications in various fields of engineering and technology. Disk piezoelectric devices are widely used in the elements of information systems. Mathematical model of piezoceramic disk transformer with ring electrode in primary electrical circuit is constructed. An estimate is obtained and calculated and experimental curves of the frequency dependence of the modulus of transformation coefficient of piezoceramic disk transformer with ring electrode in primary electrical circuit are compared in the work. As a result of research of real device’s mathematical model a set of geometrical, physical and mechanical and electrical parameters of a real object can be determined which provides realization of technical parameters of piezoelectric functional element specified in technical specifications. The cost of the saved resources is the commercial price of the mathematical model.
- Varadan V., Vinoy K., Jose K. RF MEMS and their applications. Moscow: Technosphera, 2004, 528 p..
- Bove T., Wolny W., Ringgaard E., and Breboel K. New type of piezoelectric transformer with very high power density. Applications of Ferroelectrics, 2000, Vol. 1, pp. 321-324.
- Flynn A. M. and Sanders S. R. Fundamental limits on energy transfer and circuit considerations for piezoelectric transformers. IEEE Transactions on Power Electronics, 2002, Vol. 17, pp. 8-14.
- Shao W., Chen L., Pan C., Liu Y., and Feng Z. Power density of piezoelectric transformers improved using a contact heat transfer structure. IEEE Transactions on Ultrasonics, Ferroelectrics and Frequency Control, 2012, Vol. 59, pp. 73-81.
- Andersen T., Andersen M. A. E., Thomsen O. C. Simulation of Piezoelectric Transformers with COMSOL. Proceedings of the 2012 COMSOL Conference in Milan. URL: https://www.comsol.dk/paper/download/151765/andersen_paper.pdf
- Ivensky G., Shvartsas M., and Ben-Yaakov S. Analysis and Modeling of a Piezoelectric Transformer in High Output Voltage Applications. URL: http://cbucc.com/glecture_file/2002060132032.pdf
- Huang Y.-T., Wu W.-J., Wang Y.-C., Lee C.-K. Multilayer Modal Actuator-Based Piezoelectric Transformers. IEEE Transactions on Ultrasonics, Ferroelectrics, and Frequency Control, 2007, Vol. 54, No. 2.
- Tikhonov A.N. Mathematical model. In Mathematical Encyclopedia, 1982, Vol. 3, Soviet encyclopedia, Moscow, pp. 574–575.
- Petrishchev O.N., Bazilo C.V. Mathematical model of piezoelectric disk transformer with ring electrode in primary electrical circuit. Herald of Cherkasy State Technological University, 2016, No. , pp.14–27.