In this paper a method of construction of a generator for address sequences with given values of switching activity, based on the Idea of Antonov and Saleev and with use of Toeplitz and Hankel matrices, was proposed. The broad possibilities of this approach and the limitations associated with conflicting requirements for the values of the rows of the matrix and their linear independence are shown. Examples of the formation of standard address sequences used for self-testing of storage devices are described
- Bushnell, M. L. Essentials of Electronic Testing for Digital, Memory & Mixed-Signal VLSI Circuits / M.L. Bushnell, V.D. Agrawal. – New York: Kluwer Academic Publishers, 2000. – 690 p.
- Wang, L.-T. VLSI Test Principles and Architectures: Design for Testability / L.-T. Wang, [et al.]. – Elsevier, 2006. – 808 p.
- Goor, A.J. Optimizing memory BIST Address Generator implementations / A.J. Goor, H. Kukner, S. Hamdioui // Proc. of 2011 6th International Conference on Design & Technology of Integrated Systems in Nanoscale Era (DTIS), Athens, Greece – 2011. P. 572–576.
- Yarmolik, V.N. Transparent Testing of Digital Memories / V.N. Yarmolik, I.A. Murashko, A. Kummert, A.A. Ivaniuk. – Minsk, Bielarus: Bestprint, 2005. – 230 p.
- Yarmolik, V.N. Generation of address sequences with a given switching activity / V.N. Yarmolik, N.A. Shevchenko // Informatics. – 2020. – № 1(17), – pp. 7 - 23. (In Russ.)
- Shevchenko, N.А. Generation of address sequences with a given switching activity / SSRG – IJCSE – November 2019
- Antonov, I.A. An economic method of computing LPτ- sequences / I.A. Antonov, V.M. Saleev // U.S.S.R. Comput. Math. Math. Phys. – 1979. – Vol. 19, № 1. – С. 252–256.
- Yarmolik, S.V. Quasi-random testing of computer systems / S.V. Yarmolik, V.N. Yarmolik // Informatics. – 2013. – № 3(39), – С. 65–81. (In Russ.)