The electron beam technological processes like electron beam welding, electron beam additive technologies, etc. depend strongly on the characteristics of the electron beam, generated by the electron gun. In this work the estimation of the 3D radial current density distribution using training, testing and validation of different artificial neural networks is considered. The model estimation is based on experimental measurements of the electron beam current distribution in three cross-sections of the beam at different distances from the magnetic lens of the electron gun. The estimated neural models with different structures are compared. Graphical user interface for the evaluation of the radial electron beam distribution in any cross-sections of the beam is developed.
- G. Mladenov, E. Koleva, Design of High Brightness Welding Electron Guns and Characterization of Intense Electron Beam Quality, (Welding: Processes, Quality, and applications, Ed. Richard J. Klein, Nova Sci. Publishers, SeriaMechanical Engineering-Theory and Applications, 1761-320-3, 2010)
- E. Koleva, G. Mladenov, M. Kardjiev, D. Todorov, Elektrotechnica & Elektronica - E+E, 49(5-6), 46-55 (2014)
- Е. Koleva, L. Koleva, D. Todorov, G. Mladenov, J. of Phys. Conf. Ser., 700, 012013 (2016)
- E. Koleva, G. Mladenov, V. Dzharov, D. Todotov, M. Kerdjiev, L. Koleva, Electrotechnica & Electronica – E+E, 51(5-6), 184 – 188 (2016)
- E. Koleva, N. Christova, K. Velev. Proc. of Int. conf. IEEE Intell. Syst. (London, UK), 7-9 (2010)
- E. Koleva, N. Christova, G. Mladenov, D. Trushnikov, V. Belenkiy, Proc. Conf. “Electonica 2014”, 120-128 (2014)
- K. Hornik, M. Stinchcombe, H. White, Neural Nets., 2(5), 359 – 366 (1989)
- H. Tang, K.C. Tan, Z. Yi, Neural Networks: Computational Models and Applications (Springer, 2007).