Experimental results for the quality of electron beam melting and refining of pyro-refined copper samples are analysed by an empirical model estimation approach. Investigation of the influence of the process parameters – melting power and time of refining on the removal efficiency of specific impurities, overall removal efficiency and material losses is performed.
- G. Mladenov, E. Koleva, K. Vutova, V. Vasileva, Experimental and theoretical studies of electron beam melting and refining, Chapter in a special review book: Practical Aspects and Applications of Electron Beam Irradiation, (еds.: M. Nemtanu, M. Brasoveanu, publ. Research Signpost/Transworld Research Network) 43-93 (2011).
- K. Vutova, K. Koleva, G. Mladenov, IREME – spec. Iss. on Heat Transfer, 5, 257-265 (2011)
- M. A. Bezerra, R. E. Santelli, E. P. Oliveira, L. S. Villar, L. A. Escaleira, Talanta, 76, 965-977 (2008)
- V. Vassileva, K. Vutova, M. Markov. J. of Phys. Conf. Ser. 2021. Proc. Int conf. VEIT’21 (accepted)
- I. N. Vuchkov, L. N. Boyadjieva, Quality improvement with design of experiments (Kluwer Academic Publishers: The Netherlands, 2001)
- QstatLab home page: http://www.qstatlab.co.uk/eng/index.html