Melting and crystallization of heterophase non-metallic inclusions ―eutectics‖ was investigated. Mechanism of melting of the eutectic inclusions and inclusion-matrix boundaries under contact laser melting with steel matrix in the conditions of abnormal mass transfer connecting with formation of zones with high dislocation density and also with electron and electro-magnetic interaction between inclusion and steel matrix was proposed. That allows to create the possibilities for the influence on the inclusion-matrix boundaries and also on the chemical and phase composition of surface layer of non-metallic inclusions. Peculiarities of structure of non-metallic inclusions after speed crystallization were investigated. It was shown that under laser action the initial composite colonial structure of inclusions transits into abnormal eutectic structure. Also it was shown that under laser action the initial structure of inclusion-steel matrix boundaries transits into unstable equilibrium high-energy condition that cause development of the dissipation processes connecting with aspiration of system inclusion-matrix to the state with minimum of the free energy. In the result of the system eutectic inclusion-matrix transits to the state of unstable equilibrium which determines structure and properties of laser-quenched interphase boundary. Processes of melting, fusion and dissolution of non-metallic inclusions ―eutectics‖ and also of the melting of steel matrix play the great role in transformation of interphase inclusion-matrix boundaries under laser action.
- Gubenko S.I., Oshkadepov S.P. Non-metallic inclusions in steel. – Kiev: Naukova dumka. 2016, 528 p.
- Gubenko S.I. Interphase boundaries inclusion-matrix and properties of steels. - Germany-Mauritius: Palmarium academic publishing, 2017, 506 p .
- Gubenko S.I. Non-metallic inclusions and strength of steel. – Saarbrücken: LAP LAMBERT. Palmarium academic publishing, 2015, 476 p.
- Gubenko S.I. Heterophase microcomposite inclusions in steels. heterophase nonmetallic inclusions and properties of steels. - Germany-Mauritius: Palmarium academic publishing, 2019, 330 p .
- Gubenko S.I. Structural effects near nonmetallic inclusions in laser treatment of steels / Materials Science, 1999. – v. 35. - N6. - pp.818
- Gubenko S.I. Laser induced new phases formation on nonmetalic inclusion - steel matrix interface boundaries / Physics and chemistry of materials processing, 1993. - N 4. - pp.9
- Gubenko S.I., Galkin A.M. On the nature of steel brittleness / Metal Science and Heat Treatment of Metals, 1984. - N 10. – pp.11-15
- Gubenko S.I. Possibilities of transformation of non-metallic inclusions and interphase inclusion-matrix boundaries under high-energy treatments / Metal Physics, New Technologies, 2014. - V. 36. - N 3. - pp. 287-315
- Gubenko S. Influence of Nonmetallic Inclusions on Microbreaks Formation in Wheel Steel and Railway Wheels / Gubenko S., Proidak Y., Kozlovsky A., Shramko A., Iskov M. // Materials of VIII Scientific Conference ―Telematics, Logistics and Transport Safety‖ TLTS’08, Poland, Katowice-Cieszyn, 2008, oct 16-18.
- Vorobiov A.A., Gubenko S.I., Ivanov I.A., and etc. Resource and maintainability of wheel sets of rolling stock of railways. – Moskow: INFRA-M, 2011, 264p.
- Belchenko G.I., Gubenko S.I. Microheterogeneous deformation of steel containing non-metallic inclusions / News of the USSR Academy of Sciences. Metals. – 1981. - N4. – pp. 94- 97.
- Denisenko A.I., Tsotsko V.I., Spiridonova I.M., Peleshenko B.G. Temperature distribution of the one-dimensional sample in terms of local heat treatment / Physics and Chemistry of Solid State. – 2008. - v. 9. - N1. - p. 181-184.