Melting and crystallization of heterophase non-metallic inclusions “dispersed phases are in non-metallic matrix” was investigated. Mechanism of melting of the inclusions “dispersed phases are in non-metallic matrix” and inclusion-matrix boundaries under contact laser melting with steel matrix in the conditions of abnormal mass transfer connecting with formation of zones with high dislocation density and also with electron and electro-magnetic interaction between inclusion and steel matrix was proposed. That allows to create the possibilities for the influence on the inclusion-matrix boundaries and also on the chemical and phase composition of surface layer of non-metallic inclusions “dispersed phases are in non-metallic matrix”. Peculiarities of structure of non-metallic inclusions after speed crystallization were investigated. It was shown that under laser action the initial structure of inclusion-steel matrix boundaries transits into unstable equilibrium high-energy condition that cause development of the dissipation processes connecting with aspiration of system inclusionmatrix to the state with minimum of the free energy. In the result of the system inclusion-matrix transits to the state of unstable equilibrium which determines structure and properties of laser-quenched interphase boundary. Processes of melting, fusion and dissolution of nonmetallic inclusions “dispersed phases are in non-metallic matrix” and also of the melting of steel matrix play the great role in transformation of interphase inclusion-matrix boundaries under laser action.
- Gubenko S.I. Interphase boundaries inclusion-matrix and properties of steels. - Germany-Mauritius: Palmarium academic publishing, 2017, 506 p .
- Gubenko S.I. Heterophase microcomposite inclusions in steels. heterophase nonmetallic inclusions and properties of steels. - Germany-Mauritius: Palmarium academic publishing, 2019, 330 p.
- Gubenko S.I. Physics of steel fracture near non-metallic inclusions. - Dnepropetrovsk, NMetAU, Information Technology Systems Technologies, 2014. - 301 p
- Gubenko S.I. Non-metallic inclusions and ductility of steels. The physical basis of the ductility of steels. - Saarbrücken: LAP LAMBERT. Palmarium academic publishing, 2016. - 549 p.
- Gubenko S.I. The role of interphase boundaries inclusion-matrix of steel in the development of relaxation processes near non-metallic inclusions. Metal science and heat treatment of metals. 2020, N5, pp. 3-10.
- Belchenko G.I., Gubenko S.I. Deformation of non-metallic inclusions during steel rolling. News of the USSR Academy of Sciences. Metals, 1983, № 4, pp. 80-84.
- Gubenko S.I. Structural effects near nonmetallic inclusions in laser treatment of steels. Materials Science, 1999, v. 35, N6, pp. 818 – 823.
- Gubenko S.I. To the question of the structure of interphase boundaries non-metallic inclusion-matrix in steel. News of the USSR Academy of Sciences. Metals, 1994, № 6, pp. 105-112.
- Gubenko S.I., Bespalko V.N. Types and structure of heterophase inclusions in steels. Metal science and thermal processing of metals, 2019, No. 1 (84), pp. 30-35.
- Gubenko S.I. Laser induced new phases formation on nonmetalic inclusion - steel matrix interface boundaries. Physics and chemistry of materials processing, 1993, N 4, pp. 9-13.
- Gubenko S.I., Bespalko V.N., Nikulchenko I.A. Features of high-speed melting and hardening of non-metallic inclusions in laser processing of steel. Metal science and treatment of metals. 2017, N2 (87), pp. 54-59.
- Gubenko S.I. , Nikulchenko I.A. High-speed melting and crystallization of non-metallic inclusions in steels under laser irradiation. Collect of Works of the XIV All-Ukrainian Scientific and Practical Conference “Special Metallurgy: Yesterday, Today, Tomorrow”, Kyiv, NTUU “KPI”, 2016, pр. 297-306.
- Gubenko S.I., Nikulchenko I.A. Crushing of non-metallic inclusions during local remelting during laser processing of steel. Steel, 2020, №3, pp. 74-79.
- Gubenko S. I. Melting And Crystallization Of Non-metallic Inclusions And Steel Matrix Under Laser Treatment. Phisycal- Chemical Mechanics Of Materials, 2010, №3, pp.73– 79.
- Gubenko S.I., Iskov M.V. Laser melting and crystallization of non-metallic inclusions and steel matrix. High-energy processing of materials, Dnepropetrovsk: ART-PRESS, 2009, pp. 38-50.
- Gubenko S. I. Zones Of Contact Interaction In Steel Matrix Near Inclusions Under Laser Action. - Phisycal-Chemical Mechanics Of Materials, 2010, №4, pp. 21– 26.
- Gubenko S.I. , Nikulchenko I.A. Gradiental and composite zones of contact interaction of inclusions and steel matrix after laser action. Construction, materials science, mechanical engineering. 2015, v. 80, pp. 118-122