It was found that in the process of pulsed laser action, various phase and structural transformations occur in non -metallic inclusions, which take place under nonequilibrium conditions. It is shown that the melting of inclusions under laser action is corresponded with change of their structure and phase composition. Also it is shown that the nature of these transformations depends on the type of nonmetallic inclusion. It was found that nonequilibrium phase transformations contribute to a change in the structure, phase composition, properties and sizes of nonmetallic inclusions, as well as the inclusion-matrix interphase boundaries of steel. It is shown that changes in the structure and properties of non-metallic inclusions affect their behavior and the formation of defects in the laser-strengthened layer of steel
- Gubenko S.I., Oshkaderov S.P. Non-metallic inclusions in steel. – Kiev: Naukova dumka, 2016, 528 p.
- Gubenko S.I., Nikulchenko I.A. Fragmentation of Nonmetallic Inclusions during Local Remelting upon Laser Steel Processing. Steel in Translation, 2020, vol. 50, No. 3, p. 203- 208.
- Gubenko S. I. Melting And Crystallization Of Non-metallic Inclusions And Steel Matrix Under Laser Treatment. Phisycal-Chemical Mechanics Of Materials, 2010, No 3, p.73– 79.
- Gubenko S.I., Iskov M.V. Laser melting and crystallization of non-metallic inclusions and steel matrix. High-energy processing of materials, Dnepropetrovsk: ART-PRESS, 2009, p. 38-50.
- Gubenko S., Nikulchenko I. Influence of non-metallic inclusions on the strengthening of steels under laser action. Material science. non-equilibrium phase transformations. Bulgary, Varna, 2015, No 3, p. 18-24.
- Gubenko S. Transformation of heterophase non-metallic inclusions “high-melting phase surrounding with low-melting cover” in steels under laser action. Material Science. Non-equilibrium Phase Transformations, 2017, Year III, issue 4, p.121-125
- Gubenko S. Transformation of heterophase non-metallic inclusions “phases are beside” in steels under laser action. Material Science. Non-equilibrium Phase Transformations, 2018, v. 1, Issue 1 (2), р. 49-53
- Gubenko S.I. Transformation of non-metallic inclusions “eutectics” in steels under laser action. Material science. Nonequilibrium phase transformations, 2019, issue 4, р.130-134.
- Gubenko S. Transformation of heterophase inclusions “dispersed phases are in non-metallic matrix” in steels under laser action. Material science. Nonequilibrium phase transformations. 2020, v. 6, issue 2, p.30-33.
- Gubenko S.I. Behavior of silicate inclusions during laser processing of steel // Surface. Physics, chemistry, mechanics, 1985, v. 7, p. 87-92.
- Gubenko S.I., Varavka V. N. Behavior of sulfide inclusions during laser thermal strengthening of steel. Physics and chemistry of material processing, 1985, No 6, p.23-27.
- Gubenko S.I., Demidova O.A., Varavka V. N. Influence of oxide inclusions on steel strengthening under laser exposure // Proceedings of universities. Ferrous metallurgy, 1986, No 11, p.110-114.
- Gubenko S.I., Bespalko V.N., Nikulchenko I.A. Features of high-speed melting and hardening of non-metallic inclusions in laser processing of steel. Metal science and treatment of metals, 2017, No 2 (87), p. 54-59.
- Gubenko S. I. Zones Of Contact Interaction In Steel Matrix Near Inclusions Under Laser Action. Phisycal-Chemical Mechanics Of Materials, 2010, No 4, p. 21– 26.
- Gubenko S. I. Strucrural Effects near Nonmetallic Inclusions in Laser Treatment of Steels. Materials Science, 2000, v.35, No 6, р. 818-827.
- Gubenko S.I., Varavka V. N. Behaviour of Sulphide Inclusions in Laser Thermal Hardening of Steel. Technical Translations, Cambridge (United Kingdom), 1986.
- Gubenko S.I., Nikulchenko I.A. Gradiental and composite zones of contact interaction of inclusions and steel matrix after laser action. Construction, materials science, mechanical engineering, 2015, v. 80, p. 118-122.
- Gubenko S.I. Behavior of non-metallic inclusions during laser processing of steels. Part 1. Influence of non-metallic inclusions on the structure of the hardened layer of steels under laser action. Metallurgy of mechanical engineering, 2007, No 9, p.25-31.
- SI Gubenko. Zones of contact interaction in steel matrix near inclusions under the laser action. Materials Science, 2011, v. 46, No 4, p. 448-452.
- Gubenko S., Iskov М. The influence of non-metallic inclusions on the strengthening of steels by laser treatment. SURFACE TREATMENT.Computer Methods and Experimental Measurement for Surface Treatment Effects. V.VI.WIT Press, UK, 2003, p.175-182
- Hubenko S.І. Influence of Laser Treatment on the Strength of “Inclus ion–Steel Matrix” Interfaces Under Plastic Deformation. Materials Science, 2017, v. 53, No 1, p. 36-41
- Gubenko S.L., Varavka, V.N., Yatsenko, Yu.V. Local diffusion microwelding in laser action on steel. Metal Science and Heat Treatment, 1988, No 5, р. 13-18.