The influence of non-metallic inclusions on the formation of defects in deformed steels and their role in providing crack resistance are considered. It is shown that non-metallic inclusions as stress and strain concentrators are one of the most dangerous sources of defect initiation in steels during pressure treatment. It has been established that the nature of cracks and the features of their growth near nonmetallic inclusions are determined by the type of inclusions, as well as by the scheme of the local stress state, which depends on the loading conditions. An analysis was made of the features of the initiation and development of the cracks near non-metallic inclusions of various types during tensile strain, compressive and bending deformation. It is shown that the most severe way of deformation for the inclusion-matrix system is tensile strain, the softest is compression.
- Виноград М.И., Громова Г.П. Включения в легированных сталях и сплавах. М.: Металлургия, 1972. – 216 с.
- André Luiz Vasconcellos daCosta e Silva, The effects of non-metallic inclusions on properties relevant to the performance of steel in structural and mechanical applications, Journal of Materials Research and Technology. 8 (2019) 2408-2422.
- Gubenko S.I., Oshkadepov S.P., Non-metallic inclusions in steel, Kiev, Naukova dumka, 2016. – 528 р.
- Gubenko S.I. [Non-metallic inclusions and ductility of steels. - Saarbrücken: LAP LAMBERT. Palmarium academic publishing, 2016, 549 p.
- Yang W, Zhang L, Ren Q. Deformation and Fracture of Non-metallic Inclusions in Steel at Different Temperatures. Journal of Materials Research and Technology, 2020 (In Press, Journal Pre-proof, Available online 28 October 2020).
- Gubenko S.I., Galkin A.M.. Nature of the red-shortness of steel. Metal Science and Heat Treatment. 1984, т. 26, №10, с.732-737.
- Gubenko S.I. Non-metallic inclusions and strength of steel. – Saarbrücken: LAP LAMBERT. Palmarium academic publishing, 2015, 476 p.
- Gubenko S. Heterophase microcomposite inclusions in steels. - Germany-Mauritius, Beau Bassin,. Palmarium academic publishing, 2019. 330 p.
- Gubenko S.I. Physics of steel fracture near non-metallic inclusions. - Dnepropetrovsk, NMetAU, Information Technology Systems Technologies, 2014. - 301 p.
- GI Belchenko, SI Gubenko. Deformation of nonmetallic inclusions during steel rolling. Russ. Metall. 1983 №4 р.66-69.
- Gubenko S. I. Plasticity Origin of Heterophase Inclusions at Steel Forming. - Steel in Translation. – 2020. - Vol. 50. - No. 10. - p. 730-739.
- Хоникомб Р. Пластическая деформация металлов. М.: Мир, 1972. - 408 с.
- Екобори Т. Физика и механика разрушения и прочности твердых тел. – М.: Металлургия, 1971. – 264 c.
- Gubenko S.I. To the question of the structure of interphase boundaries non-metallic inclusion-matrix in steel. News of the USSR Academy of Sciences. Metals, 1994, № 6. – pp. 105-112.
- Gubenko S.I. Inclusion-matrix interfaces in steels. Germany- Mauritius, Beau Bassin: Palmarium academic publishing, 2017, 506 p.
- Губенко С.И., Иськов М.В. Структура и сопротивление разрушению межфазных границ неметаллическое включение- матрица стали. Theory and Practice of Metallurgy, 2004. - No 5. - р. 30-38
- Gubenko S. I. Team dislocation effects or phase transformations in ‘nonmetallic inclusion–matrix’boundaries in steel]. - Fizika Metallov i Metallovedenie. – 1990. - No 6. – р. 184-188
- Gubenko S. Role of Inclusion–Matrix Steel Interphase Boundaries in the Development of Relaxation Processes near Nonmetallic Inclusions. Metal Science and Heat Treatment. 2020, Vol. 62. No. 5. рр. 299–305.
- Gubenko S.I. Slipping along the boundaries of the non-metallic inclusion-matrix of steel. - Metallurgy and heat treatment of metals. - 1990. - No. 11. - p. 2-5
- GI Belchenko, SI Gubenko. Micrononuniform deformation of steel containing nonmetallic inclusions. Russ. Metall., 1981, №4, р. 82-86
- Gubenko S.I. The nature of bursts of micro-inhomogeneous deformation in steel with non-metallic inclusions. - Physical and chemical mechanics of materials. - 1999. - No 2. - p. 53-59.
- Gubenko S.I. Influence of interphase boundaries "non-metallic inclusion-matrix" on the cohesive strength of stee - Metallurgy and heat treatment of metals]. - 2006. - No 1. - p. 11-17.
- Gubenko Influence of slippage along the boundaries of a non-metallic inclusion-matrix on the distribution of local micro-inhomogeneous deformation in armco iron and steel. - Physics of metals and metal science. - 1996 .-- v. 82. - No 3. - p. 167-175.
- Gurland J., Plateav J. The mechanism of ductile rupture of metals containing inclusions // Transaction ASM. – 1963. – v. 56. - № 1. P.442-448.