In this paper, it was proposed the experimental identification of the mathematical model of the DC motor, coupled with a reaction wheel. It was proposed to approximate the experimental curve with the mathematical model of order 2 inertia, identified by Genetic Algorithm. To estimate the mathematical model of the control object it was proposed to use the Genetic Algorithm method, the results obtained were compared with the Strejc methods and the results obtained using the Process Models module from System Identification Toolbox from MATLAB.
- Melnic V., Cojuhari I. Estimation of the mathematical model of the dc motor coupled with a reaction wheel. ROMAI J., v.14, no.2(2018), 103–112.
- Falkenauer, E., Genetic Algorithms and Grouping Problems, New York, Wiley, 1998.
- Backhouse PG., Fotheringham AF., Allan G. A comparison of a genetic algorithm with an experimental design technique in the optimization of a production process. Journal of the Operational Research Society (1997) 48, 247-254.
- Cojuhari I., Izvoreanu B., Tiholaz T., Moraru D., Synthesis of Control Algorithms to the Slow Industrial Process, SIELMEN-2013, 2013, 108- 111.
- Izvoreanu B., Fiodorov I., Izvoreanu F., The Tuning of Regulator for Advance Delay Objects According to the Maximal Stability Degree Method, CSCS-11, 1997, 179-184.
- Mitsuo G, Runwei C, Genetic Algorithms And Engineering Design, John Wiley & Sons, 1997.
- Oppenheim, A., Cayot, L. Effects of small sample sizes on the symmetry and reability of dendrograms. In: Janson, J.- Cayot L., ed A mathematical theory of communication. New York: VCH Publishers, 1999, pp. 29-47.
- Fiodorov I., Izvoreanu B., Cojuhari I., Synthesis of Robust PID Controller by the Maximum Stability Degree Criterion, CSCS, 2015, 57-64.
- Beasley, D., Bull, D. R. and Martin, R. R., An overview of genetic algorithms: Part 1, fundamentals, Univ. Comput. 1993, 15, pp 58–69.
- Blickle, T. And Thiele, L., A mathematical analysis of tournament selection, Proc. 6th Int. Conf. on Genetic Algorithms, 1995, pp. 9–16.
- Pettey, C. C., Leuze, M. R. And Grefenstette, J. J., A parallel genetic algorithm, Proc. 2nd Int. Conf. on Genetic Algorithms, 1987, pp. 155–161.
- Shin, S., Yoon, H., Jang, J. Big stars have weather too [online]. 2011, 10, pp. 178-182. [Accessed: 08.08.2019]. Available: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.catcom.2008.08.027
- Spectral Database for Organic Compounds, SDBS. [online]. [Accessed: 08.08.2019]. Available: http://sdbs.db.aist.go.jp/sdbs/cgi-bin/cre_index.cgi.