Diagnostics of thermal pipes with symmetric structure thermal impact method
- 1 Specialty microelectronics - Novgorod state University named after Yaroslav the wise, Open Society - OKB “Planeta”, Velikiy Novgorod
On the basis of completed studies, including computer modeling of the morphology of the temperature field of heat pipes and thermal measurements in the framework of the experiment, a method was developed for diagnosing the quality of heat pipes with a symmetrical structure.
- Alekseev V.A., Arefyev V.A. Heat pipes for cooling and temperature control of electronic equipment M .: Energy, 1979. - 128 p.
- Dan P.D., Ray D.A. Heat pipes: Trans. from English: M. Energy, 1979. - 272 p.
- Karachinov V.A.Zashchita RES in extreme conditions. Special cooling devices. Tutorial. NovSU them. Yaroslav the Wise, Veliky Novgorod, 2007. - 176.
- Lux, A.L., Matveev A.G. Investigation of high-performance ammonia heat pipes of energy-saving thermal control systems for large-sized spacecraft structures // Samara State University Bulletin. Natural science series. - № 6 (56). - 2007. - p. 401
- Seryakov A.V., Karachinov V.A., Ilyin S.V., Ivshin K.A. Special cooling system for matrix photodetectors / 19th Int. scientific and technical conf. “Modern Television and Radioelectronics”: Proceedings. - Moscow. FSUE MKB "Electron". 2011. - pp. 78-79.
- Nondestructive Testing Handbook.V.3. Infrared and Thermal Testing. ASNT.2001. 714p.
- Vavilov V.P. Infrared thermography and thermal control. 2nd edition. - M .: Publishing House “Spectr”, 2013. - 544 p.
- ELCUT. Simulation of two-dimensional fields by the finite element method. User's manual. Research and production cooperative "Tor". St. Petersburg, .1989 - 2006.
- Zenkevich O. Method of finite elements in engineering. - M .: Mir, 1975. 544 p.
- Lykov A.V. Heat and mass transfer. - M .: Energy. 1978. - 480 p.
- Karachinov V.A., Ilyin S.V., Karachinov D.V., Dzherenov I.G. Application of the method of field characteristics for the study of microsystems with burning based on profiled silicon carbide crystals. Vestn. Novg. state un-that .. Ser Tech. science. 2011, №65. - p.23-28.