The ability of a person to move quickly plays an important role in the modern, constantly accelerating world. Despite the good development of the infrastructure of large cities, a significant part of its population uses underground or ground public transport, mixing daily trips on it with walking. That is the only one fact, where the importance of the process of walking in the life of modern man can be noticed. There is a new method for evaluation of therapeutical rehabilitation complex work for human lower limbs motion recovery is introduced. Simple mathematical basis and ethalon criterias for rehabilitation complex prototype efficency control are shown.
- Musalimov, V., Monahov, Y., Tamre, M., Rõbak, D., Sivitski, A., Aryassov, G., Penkov, I. (2018). Modelling of the Human Knee Joint Supported by Active Orthosis. International Journal of Applied Mechanics and Engineering, 23 (1), 107−120.
- Musalimov, V., Aryassov, G., Zhigailov, S., Rõbak, D., Penkov, I. (2018). Motion imitation of the human pelvic and hip joints. 14th International Conference Mechatronic Systems and Materials, MSM 2018, Zakopane, Poland, 4 - 6 June 2018. Ed. Lagoda, T., Kurek, A., Robak, G., Pawliczek, R. American Institute of Physics Inc, 020046-1−020046-6. (AIP Conference Proceedings, 2029).
- Sergei Zhigailov, Victor Musalimov, Gennady Aryassov, Igor Penkov (2016). Modelling and Simulation of Human Lower–Limb Motion. International Review on Modelling and Simulations (I.RE.MO.S.), Vol.9, N2, ISSN 1974-9821, 114-121.
- Zhigailov S. “Experimental and Analytical Modelling of Pelvic Motion”. PhD Thesis, Tallinn, Estonia, 2016, p.99.
- Zhigailov, S., Musalimov, V., Aryassov, G., Penkov, I. (2016). Modelling and Simulation of Human Lower-Limb Motion. International Review on Modelling and Simulations, 9 (2), 114−123.
- Zhigailov, S., Verchenko, A., Musalimov, V., Aryassov, G. (2015). Calculation of plate plane motion parameters using inertial measurement system. Proceedings of the 10th International Conference of DAAAM Baltic, INDUSTRIAL ENGINEERING: 10th International Conference of DAAAM Baltic, INDUSTRIAL ENGINEERING, Tallinn, Estonia, 12-13 May 2015, Tallinn University of Technology Press, 192−198.
- Musalimov, V., Pääsuke, M., Gapeyeva, E., Ereline, J., Erofeev, M. (2017). Modeling of Locomotor System Dynamics. Scientific and Technical Journal of Information Technologies, Mechanics and Optics, 2017, vol.17, no.6, 1159-1166 (in Russian).
- Burkin, A., Popov, A. (2013) Features of kinematics and foot dynamics that need to be taken into account when developing methods and means for evaluating the properties of shoe sole materials in bending. BGTU Scientific Works 2013, 42-47 (in Russian).