An innovative external baggage storage system for public transportation has been developed to ensure the ergonomic requirements. This paper proposes, for this system, a user interface that increases the level of comfort and security for train passengers. The interaction between the storage system and the final user it’s based on a complex scenario which includes the analysis of train stops time frames, type of luggage, train station configuration and the user’s age..
- T. G. Organization, "Survey on passengers'satisfaction with rail services," vol. 326, 2011.
- N. A. Kruger, "Estimating traffic demand risk-A multiscale analysis," Swedish National Road and Transportation Research Institute, 2012.
- L. Cucu, I. Simion, G. F. Stoica and S. Cănănău, "Ergonomics and accessibility in passenger trains," Scientific Bulletin, vol. 77, no. 2, 2015.
- L. Cucu, Studiu de caz efectuat pe trenurile Inter-Regio CFR, 2015.
- C. i. industry, "Measures and decision support," pp. 1-5, 2013.