The scope of this paper is using Dijkstra algorithm in Python to get the urban transport optimization one step further, by finding the best route, besides analysing the shortest one. Studying urban transport routes has been first analysed by Dijkstra algorithm taking into consideration two parameters, the number of stations and distances between stations. After this, the code of Dijkstra algorithm has been implemented in Python, adding the demand for travelling in each station.
- C. f. U. T. Research, “Best Practices in Transit Service Planning”, Florida Department of Transportation, Florida, 2009.
- Ravi N., Sireesha V., (2010), "Using Modified Dijkstra’s Algorithm for Critical Path Method in a Project Network", International Journal of Computational and Applied Mathematics, Volume 5 number 2 pp. 217-225.
- H. L. H. AL-TAMEEMI, «USING DIJKSTRA ALGORITHM IN CALCULATING ALTERNATIVE SHORTEST PATHS FOR PUBLIC TRANSPORTATION WITH TRANSFERS AND WALKING 2014 FAQE 17-20».
- RAMË LIKAJ, (KOAUTORS: A.SHALA, M. MEHMETAJ, P. HYSENI, XH. BAJRAMI), APPLICATION OF GRAPH THEORY TO FIND OPTIMAL PATHS FOR THE TRANSPORTATION PROBLEM, ORIGINAL RESEARCH ARTICLE, JOURNAL: IFAC PROCEEDINGS, VOLUMES, VOLUME 46, ISSUE 8, 2013, PAGES 235- 240, INDEXED ON ACADEMIC DATABASES SCOPUS.
- A. Sallauka, X. Bajrami, R. Likajdhe B. Gashi, «APPLICATION GENETICS ALGORITHM FOR FINDING SHORTEST PATH IN SEVEN CITIES,»International Journal of Civil Engineering & Technology (IJCIET), vëll. i 9, nr. 4, pp. 1516-1526, 2018.