This article is devoted to the problem of a passport for drilling and blasting operations formation, taking into account the main
characteristics. At most mining enterprises, this process is a manual calculation that leads to errors due to human factor and increases the
time it takes to generate drilling and blasting passport, and, as a consequence, the time for drilling and blasting.
The proposed solution is an automated complex that bases its calculations on the data of the cross-section mines shape, the dimensions of
the height and width of the mine and the cross-sectional area in the tunnel, the fortress on the scale of prof. M.M. Protodyakonov and the
thickness of the host rocks. All geometrical parameters of tunnel face are obtained automatically based on laser scanning. For further
calculations, intelligent algorithms are used, implemented using deep learning neural networks (with python tensorflow library). It is worth
noting that the final decision on the acceptance of the drilling and blasting passport is made by the person in charge. The result of using the
proposed system is automatically generated passport of drilling and blasting operations, including its alternative variations (due to the
passport chosen by the person in charge, the system will receive feedback to further improvement of the system algorithm).
- Khomenko O.E., Rudakovv D.V., Kononenko M.N. Autom ation of drill and blast // Technical And Geoinformational Systems In Mining – 2011. – pp. 271-275. DOI: 10.1201/b11586-45.
- Basargin A.A., Salnikov V.G., Pisarev V. S. Razrabotka me todiki proyektirovaniya burovzryvnykh rabot na otkrytykh gornykh vyrabotkakh s primeneniyem ggis micromine [Development of design methods for drilling and blasting operations in open mine workings using ggis micromine] // Interèkspo GEO-Sibirʹ - 2019. - №1. – pp. 249-258. [In Russ].
- Kozyrev S. A., Fattakhov E. I. Sistema avtomatizirovannog o proyektirovaniya burovzryvnykh rabot dlya prokhodki gornykh v yrabotok v OAO "Apatit" // Gornyj zhurnal. - 2007. №4. – pp. 73- 74 [In Russ].
- Vizilter Yu. V., Gorbatsevich V. S., Zheltov S.Y. Structurу- functional analysis and synthesis of deep convolutional neural netw orks. // Computer Optics -2019. - 43(5). –pp. 886-900. DOI: 10.18287/2412-6179-2019-43-5-886-900. [In Russ]
- Simulation of the preparation and face drilling processes with laser scanning and automated marking of the drilling grid. Evgeniya Volkova, Aleksey Druzhinin, Roman Kuzminykh and Vladimir Poluzadov. E3S Web Conf., 177 (2020) 01010, DOI: https://doi.org/10.1051/e3sconf/202017701010
- Seccatore, J., Magny, L.; De Tomi, G. Technical and operational aspects of tunnel rounds in artisanal underground mining. // REM - Revista Escola de Minas. - 2014. - v. 67, - n. 3, - pp. 303-310.
- Sozykin A. V., Obzor metodov obucheniya glubokikh neyr onnykh setey // Vestnik Ûžno-Uralʹskogo gosudarstvennogo universiteta. Seria Vyčislitelʹnaa matematika i informatika. – 2017. – 6 (3), - pp. – 28-59. [In Russ]
- A. L. Kazakov, P. D. Lebedev. Algoritmy postroyeniya opti malnykh upakovok dlya kompaktnykh mnozhestv na loskosti. // Science journal Numerical Methods and Programming. – 2015. – 16 (2), - pp. 307-317. [In Russ]
- Procedure of computation and automatic marking of drill hole spacing at excavation of horizontal workings. Maxim Kononenko, Ruslan Ganiev and Roman Kuzminykh. E3S Web Conf., 177 (2020) 01011. DOI:https://doi.org/10.1051/e3sconf/2020 17701011