The effective fields of application of products made of porous filter materials based on titanium powders as gas flow dispersers at enterprises of the agro-industrial complex are given. The results of their use in the dispersion of ozone-containing air mixtures, air and vapor for the purpose of disinfecting the fish habitat in equipment of a closed water supply, saturating the culture fluid with oxygen in the growth of microorganisms in bioreactors and heating the heat carrier to ensure sterilization of liquid media in dairy plants, respectively, are described.
- Zhernoklev A.K., Pilinevich L.P., Savich V.V. Aeration and ozonation in water purification processes, edited by N.V. Kholodinskaya. Minsk: Tonpik, 2002. P.129
- Vityaz P.A., Kaptsevich V.M., Kusin R.A. Filtering materials: properties, applications, manufacturing technology. Minsk: Research and Devopment Institute of Pulse Processes with Pilot Production, 1999. P.304
- Kaptsevich V.M., Boginsky L.S., Kusin R.A., Reut O.P. Filtering materials: promising fields of application in the agro-industrial complex and modern production technologies. Minsk: BSATU, 2006. P.189
- Kuzmina L.M., Biryukova V.V., Gordeev L.S.,. Itsygin S.B. Management of aeration modes – mixing based on a mathematical model of the fermentation process. Chemical Pharmaceutical Journal. 1980, No. 12. P. 75–81
- Bailey J., Ollis D. Fundamentals of biochemical engineering. Transl. from English in 2 parts, part 1 – M.: Mir, 1989. P. 692.
- Pikkov L.M. Analysis of factors affecting the energy efficiency of sewage bubbling aeration. Chemistry and Water Technology. 1984. Vol. 6, No. 2. P. 111 - 113
- Ilyushchanka A.Ph., Charniak I.N., Kusin R.A., Yakimovich N.N., Dombrovsky V.V. The use of powder filter materials in the cultivation processes of aerobic microorganisms in the whey processing and heat treatment of dairy products in the agro-industrial complex. Porous permeable materials: technologies and products based on them: ed. A.Ph. Ilyushchanka (ch. Ed.) [et al.]. Minsk: Belaruskaya Navuka, 2017. P. 437-442
- Kozlov A.I., Barulin N.V. Influence of ozonization on improving the quality of the water environment in the recirculating aquaculture systems / Actual problems of intensive development of animal husbandry: Coll. of scientific papers / UO BSAA. Gorki: BSAA, 2006. Vol. 8. Part 1. P. 214-215.
- Grigoriev S.S., Sedova N.A. Industrial fishing, 2 parts. Petropavlovsk-Kamchatskiy: Kamchatskiy STU, 2008. P.186