CONSERVING OF THE RESOURCES
THE STUDY WIDE SPAN TRACTOR (VEHICLES) FOR CONTROLLED TRAFFIC FARMING
- 1 Tavria State Agrotechnological University, Melitopol, Ukraine
Promising energy technology means for controlled traffic farming are wide span tractor (vehicles). The effectiveness of the practical use of wide span tractor (vehicles) depends on a sound scientific base or theoretical frameworks, concerning the study of their technological properties. The article presents the theoretical basis of the dynamics of plane-parallel movement wide span tractor (vehicles) in the horizontal and vertical plane as well as its cornering. Developed the theory of plane-parallel movement wide span tractor (vehicle) allows for the justification of new schemes, design parameters and operating modes with acceptable controllability and stability of motion in the horizontal plane. Ride wide span tractor (vehicles), as a dynamical system, moving through the traces of permanent tramlines significantly depends on the characteristics of the irregularities of the longitudinal profile. The desired character of the internal structure of the longitudinal profile laid tramlines is almost possible to obtain the appropriate technology for its formation. Quality testing of dynamic system input perturbations, which are irregularities of the longitudinal profile permanent tramlines and the unevenness of the traction resistance of the soil, depends on the scheme and the constructive and other settings wide span tractor (vehicles). A significant impact on thesmoothness of the latter renders the rigidity of the tire support wheels, the magnitude of which can be influenced, within certain limits, by changing the air pressure in them. Improve driving dynamics the technological part of the wide span tractor (vehicles) is observed by increasing the rigidity of the tire its supporting wheels and operating mass. The offered new scheme of the turn of a wide span tractor (vehicle) for controlled traffic farming on the turning strip by turning the undercarriage, using the steerable wheels from its one board around the turning centre arranged in the centre of the space between the wheels from the other board, allows shifting of the tractor, simultaneously with the turn, to the next operating position with better kinematic parameters. In addition to it, the improvement of the turnability characteristics is achieved at such a design embodiment of the wide span tractor (vehicle) when the relation of its wheelbase to the width of the wheeltrack is as small as possible.
- Chamen T. Controlled traffic farming – from world wide research to adoption in europe and its future prospects // Acta Technologica Agriculturae Nitra. – 2015. –№3. – Р. 64–73.
- Kingwell R., Fuchsbichler A. The whole-farm benefits of controlled traffic farming: An Australian appraisal // In Agricultural Systems. – 2011. – vol. 104, № 7. – Р. 513–521.
- Chamen W.C.T. Assessment of a Wide Span Vehicle (Gantry), and Soil and Cereal Crop Responses to Its Use in a Zero Traffic Regime // Soil & Tillage Research. – 1992. – №24(4). – Р. 359-380.
- Chamen W.C.T. Design, Operation and Performance of a Gantry System: Experience in Arable Cropping // Journal of Agricultural Engineering Research. – 1994.– №59(1). – Р. 45-60.
- Onal I. Controlled Traffic farming and Wide span tractors // Journal of Agricultural Machinery Science. – 2012. – №8(4). – Р. 353-364.
- Pedersen, H.H. Harvest Capacity Model for a Wide Span Onion Bunker Harvester // In Automation and System Technology in Plant Production / CIGR section V & NJF section VII conference, 30 June - 2 July 2011.
- Chamen W.C.T. A New Methodology For Weed Control And Cereal Crop Production Based On Wide Span Vehicles And Precision Guidance: Biotrac // 4th EWRS Workshop on Physical Weed Control, Elspeet, The Netherlands, 20-22 March 2000. - Р.51-55.
- Pedersen Н.Н., Sørensen C. G., Oudshoorn F.W., McPhee J.E. User requirements for a Wide Span Tractor for Controlled Traffic Farming. International Commission of Agricultural and Biological Engineers, Section V. CIOSTA XXXV Conference “From Effective to Intelligent Agriculture and Forestry”, Billund, Denmark, 3-5 July 2013.
- Kuvachov V.P. Specialized vehicle for the trip of agriculture (In Ukrainian language) // Bulletin of HNTUA. – 2014. – № 148. – P. 63–69.
- Kuvachov V.P., Kutsenko S.M., Kovalev V.V. Electric agricultural vehicle is an efficient solution to the problems of mechanization of agricultural production (In Ukrainian language) // Papers ТSAU. – 2012. – Is. 12, v. 2. – P. 86-92.
- Kuvachov V.P. Bridge agriculture on the basis of sprinkling machines (In Ukrainian language) // Scientific Bulletin ТSAU. – 2012. – Is. 2, v. 5. – P. 15-23.
- Kuvachov V.P. Land use in the regeneration field for working energy tools bridge type (In Ukrainian language) // Scientific Bulletin ТSAU.– 2013. – Is.1, v.3. – P.116-126.
- Kuvachov V.P. Justification of energy saturation specialized self-propelled energy means of the bridge type (In Ukrainian language) // Scientific Bulletin ТSAU.– 2014. – Is.4, v.2. – С. 124-131.
- Kuvachov V.P. Justification of energy saturation of the self-propelled energy means of the bridge type (In Russian language) // Actual problems of scientific-technical progress in the agro-industrial complex: collection of scientific articles on materials of VIII International scientific-practical conference "Resource - and energy saving in the agricultural sector. Alternative fuels". – Stavropol: AGRUS of Stavropol state agrarian University, 2013.- P.101-110.
- Kuvachov V.P. Evaluation of stability of motion the broad-gauge of the power and process of mechanization of agricultural production (In Ukrainian language) // Papers ТSAU. – 2015. – Is. 15, v.3.- С. 204-210.
- Nadykta, V.T., Kuvachov V.P. Assessment of the manageability of the traffic the broad gauge of the power and process of mechanization of agricultural production (In Ukrainian language) // Scientific Bulletin ТSAU. – 2016. – Is. 6., v.1. – P. 99- 110.
- Kuvachov V. Modeling of plane-parallel movement in the horizontal plane broad-gauge means in the kinematic method of its control (In Russian language) // Motrol. – 2015. – Vol. 17, № 9. – P. 49–54.
- Kuvachov V., Mitkov V., Shulga O. Modelling of plane-parallel movement in a vertical plane of means for broad-gauge track system of agriculture (In Russian language) // Motrol. – 2016. – Vol.18, №1. – P. 3-12.
- Kuvachov V.P. The kinematics of the rotation the broad-gauge mechanization of agricultural production for the track system of agriculture (In Ukrainian language) // Bulletin Sumy state University. – 2016. – Is. 10/2 (30). – P. 46-49.