Increasing the efficiency of machine usage for transport services in agricultural holdings can be achieved by creating stocks of aggregates and units in company warehouses based on a predetermined gamma-percentage of available resources.
This study proposes a methodical approach to determine the 80% of gamma-percentage resource for forklift elements, considering both known and unknown distribution laws for their resources. It includes truncated and repeatedly truncated samples.
The results obtained from this study can be utilized for planning purposes and establishing stock levels to ensure the operational readiness of
- Tasev G., M. Mihov, Sv. Madzhov, Theoretical Foundations of Reliability - Avangard Prima Publishing, Sofia, 2022, p. 554.
- Mihov M., Reliability of Machinery in Agriculture - Avangard Prima Publishing, Sofia, 2012, p. 178.
- Tasev G., Methods for Restoring Worn-Out Parts - Sofia, 2009, p. 254.
- Mihov M., Repair of Agricultural Machinery - Monograph, Avangard Prima Publishing, Sofia, 2019, p. 153.
- Davchev Zh., M. Mihov, G. Tasev, Methodology for Testing Agricultural Machinery - Avangard Prima Publishing, Sofia, 2021, p. 302