Corporate governance and social responsibility in “fight” against ecological criminality
- 1 University of Privredna akademija in Novi Sad, Novi Sad, Serbia
- 2 International University of Travnik, Travnik, BiH
- 3 Faculty Project Management Belgrade, Belgrade, Serbia
The technical-technological revolution has changed its core business activities and has created a new socio-economic and economic structure called: knowledge society, information society, digital society, digital economy and electronic economy. Enterprises are part of society they function in; therefore, they must, besides the implementation of economic objectives, pay attention to the impact they have on society and environment i.e., they should act responsibly. The growing conflict between economy, ecology and ethics (model “3E”) must solve the corporate-social responsibility and global consensus around vital issues for the survival of mankind. Because of this, we are further improving our internal regulations by strengthening corporate governance, compliance, and risk management, in order to further increase corporate vitality and transparency .Corporate governance is based on a way of sharing rights and responsibilities in a group of corporate actors, especially shareholders and managers in all areas of human activity. Environmental quality management in this coauthoring work is defined as the management of all activities in society that have or may have an impact on health and quality of life.
- Акимов, Б.А., Новиков, В.Д. и Радев Н.Н. (2001). Природные и техногенные чрезвычайные ситуации: опасности, угрозы, риски. Москва: ЗАО ФИД.
- Asotić M., Biočanin R. Osnovne postavke savremenog društva, Naučno-stručni časopis “PHERM-HEALTH” br. 1, Farmaceutsko-zdravstveni fakultet Travnik, Travnik, 2013.
- Biočanin R., ObhoĎaš S., Badić M. Ekonomskoenergetska influenca-reinženjering i paradigma približavanja Evropskoj uniji, I Simpozijum inovacionbih istraživanja, Palata Srbije, 27-28. septembra 2011. Beograd.
- Biočanin R. Quantification of influences on environment in quality system exellence, VIII Balkan Conference on Operational research (BALCOR-2007), 14-17. September 2007. Belgrade-Zlatibor.
- Giddens A. The Third Way, The Renewal of Social Democracy, Oxford, Blackwll, 1998.
- Hopkins Michael, A Planetary Bargain: Corporate Social Responsibility Comes of Age Revisited, Macmillan, UK, 2005.
- Jusufranić I., Biočanin R., Borojević К. Innovation requirements in sustainable agriculture with the application of contemporary biotechnology, Российская академия наук ФГБОУ ВО «Воронежский государственный технический университет», Воронеж, 2017. УДК 631.147
- Nešković S. Higher education reform of western balkans countries with traffic, ecology and sustainable development, XVII International conference “Trends, technological innovation and digitalization in transport, ecology and logistics in sustainable development functions”, 11.-12. Maj/May 2018
- Ristić G. Bazic indicators of integrated solid waste menagement, Facta Univerzitatis, Series Working and Living Environmental Protection, 2005.
- Stefanov S., Nešković S., Biočanin R. Atmospheric input of pollutants-opportunity for innovation, International conference “MARINE RESEARCH HORIZON 2020“, 17- 20. September 2013., Sofia, Bulgaria.
- Tešić M., Biočanin R., Bilalović B. Energy efficiency as a function of sustainable development and preservation of living environment, V MeĎunarodno savjetovanje “Savremeni trendovi u saobraćaju, logistici i ekologiji u funkciji održivog razvoja“ 23-24. maj 2014. Travnik, BiH.
- Tojnbee A. A Study of History, prevod dr Miodraga Lukića, Prosveta, Beograd, 1970.Tomkins, Kevin. Police, Law Enforcement and the Environment. Current Issues in Criminal Justice; Volume 16, Issue 3; Mar 2005; 294-306
- White, R. 2003„Environmental Issues and the Criminological Imagination‟, Theoretical Criminology, 7(4): 483-506.
- Stefanov S., Biocanin R., Lutovac M., Radoman K. Technological Treatment of Hazardous Chemical Waste.