THEORETICAL FOUNDATIONS OF SECURITY
BUSINESS CONTINUITY MANAGEMENT IN THE BASE OF THE INTEGRATED SECURITY SYSTEMS
- 1 HIGH-TECH IMS LTD
Different agencies and organizations engaged in the struggle against the terrorism use different approaches and tools for adequate response to the “plague of the century”. Depending on the knowledge and skills of their employees they provide certain level of technical and operative readiness which guarantees them appropriate degree of security in relation to terrorist threats. But is it this sufficient, are their efforts sufficient to guarantee that their reactions are adequate to the dynamically changing security environment?
This report attempts to answer this question through creation of a matrix of minimum and obligatory requirements for building a reliable counteraction system against potential terrorist threats, that should become the next step in the development of the theory and practice for application of Directive 2008/114/ЕО of the EC Council, is of significant importance for increase of the security and protection of critical infrastructure objects.
- Stoychev К., System for effective business continuity management, Published by UNSS, March 2013, ISBN 978-954- 644-470-7.(In Bulgarian)
- Stoichev K. (2012), Conditions for Increasing of the Viability of Critical Infrastructure Objects, Journal of Applied Security Research, Volume 7:4, 409-416, (ID: 710131 DOI:10.1080/19361610.2012.710131).
- Stoichev K., (2014), The Role of Business Continuity Management in the Business Management System, Science Journal of Business and Management, 2(3), 97-102, DOI: 10.11648/j.sjbm.20140203.12, ISSN: 2331-0626 (Print); ISSN: 2331-0634 (Online).
- ECP – 601: Effective Business Continuity Management, Institute for Business Continuity Training, US.
- Stoichev K., (2014) Security Levels of Critical Infrastructure, Journal of Applied Security Research, Volume 9:3, 328-337, DOI: 10.1080/19361610.2014.913233.