Numerous are the tools that configure security and protection systems for port infrastructures. At the same time, very few are the tools that have been developed in the Republic of Bulgaria and are being implemented in a number of countries around the world. This report presents tools / systems that provide security for the outer perimeter / outer boundary of the port security system and those that provide “internal” security to the internal perimeter of port infrastructures. These are the hydro-acoustic system developed by Hi-Tech IMS Ltd. for providing the so-called “Outer” security and underwater robot “ARMUS”, providing the so-called “Internal” security of the underwater security systems of port infrastructures. Both systems are exceptional developments in the company and could successfully secure underwater security at the seaside. Both systems are new to Bulgaria, and the underwater robot has no analogue in the world with its features.
- Kolarov A., Harbor Defence System, Egyptian NAVY, August 2017;
- Tumbarska, A. The Non-Lethal Technologies against the Terrorism. European Journal of Engineering Research and Science (EJERS), Belgium, Vol. 3, No 5, May 2018, рр 41-46, DOI: 10.24018/ejers.2018.3.5.729.
- Tumbarska, A. The Use of Non-lethal Weapons in the Fight against Terrorism. Proceedings of International Scientific Conference "Asymmetric threats, hybrid wars and their impact on national security", New Bulgarian University, Sofia, March 2018, pp 422-428.
- Resinex Trading S.r.l Milan (Italy): Ph: +39.02.7201.3463/8901.3176; Fax: +39.02.7201.6182; www.resinextrad.com;
- Sukant Kumar, 5 Innovative Robotic Technologies For The Maritime Industry, In: Future Shipping, June 10, 2017;
- Marco Bibuli, Gabriele Bruzzone, Giorgio Bruzzone, Massimo Caccia, Mauro Giacopelli, Antonio Petitti, Edoardo Spirandelli, MARC: Magnetic Autonomous Robotic Crawler Development and Exploitation in the MINOAS Project, COMPIT’12, 11th International Conference on Computer and IT Applications in the Maritime Industries, Liege, 16-18 April 2012 pp. 62-76;
- Stefan Vodenicharov, Daniel Bratanov, Rumyana Mihaylova, Kiril Stoichev, Valentin Najdenov. Underwater Hull Observation System ARMUS. Trans Motauto World, Year II, 6/2017, Scientific Technical Union Of Mechanical Ingeneering "Industry 4.0", 2017, ISSN:Print 2367-8399; Web 2534-8493, 215- 218.