The article deals with the steganography system which hides text inside images without losing data in components of RGB model The secret message is hidden in the cover image using Least Significant Bit (LSB) algorithm. The comparative results for the proposed algorithm are very promising for blue components of image. To evaluate steganography system properties are used the measures like Signalto- Noise Ratio (SNR), Peak Signal-to-Noise Ratio (PRSN), Mean Squared Error (MSE) and Structural Similarity Index for measuring (SSIM). The aim of the study is to determine whether there is a change in the qualitative characteristics of the stego image, when it is hidden the same information, but in a different color channel, to determine which color channel shows the most invisibility to others and is it advisable to be used in the transmission of confidential information.
- Stoyanova,V. and Zh.Tasheva, Research of the characteristics of a steganography algorithm based on LSB method of embedding information in images, Machines. Technologies. Materials.Vol. 9 (2015), Issue 7, pg(s) 65-68,. https://stumejournals.com/journals/mtm/2015/7/65
- Cole, E., „Hiding in Plain Sight: Steganography and the Art of Covert Communication“, Wiley Pub lishing, Inc., Indianapolis, Indiana, (2003)
- Wang Z., A .C .Bovik, H. R. Sheikh, and E. P. Simoncelli. “Image quality assessment: From error measurement to structural similarity,” IEEE Trans.ImageProcessing,vol.13, Jan.(2004)
- Tasheva, Zh., and A. Tasheva. “Combining cryptography and steganography in software system for hiding confidential information.” Journal Science Education Innovation, Association Scientific and Applied Research Vol. 1, 2013, pp. 84-92 (2013)
- Димитров, Д., Използване на полюсни модели за формиране на базисни функции, Сборник научни трудове, Шуменски университет, т 2, с.394 – 397, Шумен, 2009, ISBN:978-954-577- 549-6.
- Atanasov, А., Бежанската вълна от Сирия – заплаха за националната сигурност, II International Scientific Conference ConfSec18, Borovec, Year 2, ISSUE 1(3) ISSN 2603-2945 (print), ISSN 2603-2953 (online)
- H. Abdulrahman, M. Chaumont, Ph. Montesinos, B.Magnierhttps, Color Image Steganalysis Based On Steerable Gaussian Filters Bank, IH&MMSec: Information Hiding and Multimedia Security, Vigo, Spain. pp.109-114, Jun (2016), ff10.1145/2909827.2930799fm //hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/hal- 01374101/document
- G. Kumar and A. Rana, “Data hiding techniques in digital multimedia,” International Journal of Engineering Science Invention Research and Development, vol. 1, pp. 333–337, 2015.
- A. Soria-Lorente and S. Berres, A Secure Steganographic Algorithm Based on Frequency Domain for the Transmission of Hidden Information, volume 2017, https://doi.org/10.1155/2017/5397082
- S. Sachdeva, A. Sharma, and V. Gill, “Colour image steganography using modified JPEG quantization technique,” International Journal of Latest Research in Science and Technology, vol. 1, pp. 1–5, 2012.
- A. Nejahi, F.Z. Boroujeni, The Improvement of Steganography Function Based on the Least Significant Bit in RGB Color, American Journal of Software Engineering and Applications, Volume 5, Issue 3-1, May (2016).