Methods and tools for processing semi-structured data on the example of accounting for education in the selection of personnel in the IT industry
- 1 Department of Computer Science and Robotics, Ufa State Aviation Technical University, Ufa, Russia
This article is devoted to the analysis of documents containing requirements and underlying the development of educational programs, their structures, methods and tools that facilitate the automated processing of data contained in documents and the ability to make decisions using the results obtained. In the content plan, the task is to identify patterns between a given list of educational standards with possible types of professional activity in the IT field and key technologies using automation of data processing tools.
- Saraev,V. When the data became large / V.Saraev // Expert. Series Science and Technology. IT, 2013, №19 (850) http://expert.ru/expert/2013/19/kogda-dannyie-stali-bolshimi/
- Scientific electronic library "Ciberleninka" [Electronic resource] // https://cyberleninka.ru/ (available at 03.08.2018);
- Yusupova N.I., Smetanina O.N., Gayanova М.М. Models and methods of information processing in the analysis of educational programs (on the example of training informatics) / Journal of Information Technologies №6. Tom 23. 2017
- Yusupova N.I., Smetanina O.N., Gayanova М.М. On the state and prospects of the development of the information technology industry in the context of training – Materials of the VI International Scientific Conference "Information Technologies and Systems", Bannoe, Russia, Chelyabinsk: Chelyab. state. university, 2017. pp. 348-353.
- Yusupova N.I., Smetanina O.N., Gayanova М.М. Decisionmaking in the selection of personnel for the IT industry, taking into account the peculiarities of the bachelor's degree – Materials of the V All-Russian Conference ITIDS-2017, Ufa, USATU, 2018. T.2., pp. 225-228
- Russian Government [Electronic resource] // http://static.government.ru/media/files/9gFM4FHj4PsB79I5v7yLVuPgu4bvR7M0.pdf (available at 07.08.2018);
- Association of Computer and Information Technology Enterprises [Electronic resource] // http://www.apkit.ru/ (available at: 02.08.2018);
- Portal of Federal State Educational Standards [Electronic resource] // http://fgosvo.ru/ (available at: 03.08.2018 г.)
- Grishkovsky А. Integrated processing of unstructured data / Grishkovsky А. // Open systems. DBMS. 2013. №06. https://www.osp.ru/os/2013/06/13036849
- Methodical aspects of artificial intelligence. Guzairov M.B., Yusupova N.I., Kudryashev A.F., Yelkhova O.I., Popov D.V., Rizvanov D.A., Yenikeyeva K.R., Dolomatov M.Yu., Yartsev R.A., Smetanina O.N., Verkhoturov M.A., Verkhoturova G.N., Makeyev G.A., Gayanova M.M., Boyko M.V., Bogdanova D.R., Klimova A.V., Galyamov A.F., Orekhov YU.V., Orekhov E.U. and others. Monograph. Moscow: Mashinostroyeniye, 2014.
- Modeling semantic ontology relationships / N.V. Babkova, О.V. Kanishcheva, Z.A. Kochueva // BionicaIntellecta: Sci. Mag. 2013. № 1(80). P. 1-4.