The paper is devoted to a problem of an interdisciplinary interaction of researchers in a framework of big and ambitious projects implementation. This problem is of immediate interest in the modern scientific community since it is necessary to solve problems from various fields of scientific directions. For the implementation of breakthrough interdisciplinary projects and for the interaction of experts from different scientific fields, ITMO University decided to establish an interdisciplinary Laboratory of cyber-physical systems.
- Schwarz, C.V., Reiser B.J., Davis E.A., Kenyon L., Archer A., Fortus D., Shwartz Y., Hug B., Krajcik J. Developing a learning progression for scientific modeling: making scientific modeling accessible and meaningful for learners - J. Res. Sci. Teach. 46(6), 2009, pp. 632–654.
- Papastergiou M.: Digital game-based learning in high school computer science education: impact on educational effectiveness and student motivation. Comput. Educ. 52, 1–12 (2009)
- Zimmerman B.J. Investigating self-regulation and motivation: historical background, methodological developments, and future prospects - Am. Educ. Res. J. Manth. 45(1), 2008, pp. 166–183.
- Skinner E., Marchand G., Furrer C., Kindermann T. Engagement and disaffection in the classroom: part of a larger motivational dynamic - J. Educ. Psychol. 100(4), 2008, pp. 765– 781.
- Richardson M., Abraham C., Bond R. Investigating selfregulation and motivation: historical background, methodological developments, and future prospects - Psychol. Bull. 138(2), 2012, pp. 353–387.
- Gable P.A., Harmon-Jones E. Approach-motivated positive affect reduces breadth of attention - Assoc. Psychol. Sci. 19(5), 2008, pp. 476–482.
- Baas M., De Dreu C.K.W., Nijstad B.A. A meta-analysis of 25 years of mood creativity research: hedonic tone, activation, or regulatory focus - Psychol. Bull. Am. Psychol. Assoc. 134(6), 2008, pp. 779–806.
- Maslow A.H. Motivation and Personality, 3rd edn., New York, Longman, 1987.
- Meta Programs Survey. http://www.nlpaustralia.com.au/nlp/LifeSet/index.php
- Margun A., Kremlev A., Shchukin A., Zimenko K., Bazylev D. Participation in state R&D projects jointly with industrial enterprises: Factor in employability improving of university graduates - 2nd International KES conference on Smart Education and e-Learning, 2016, pp. 203-211.
- Bazylev D., Ibraev D., Margun A., Zimenko K., Kremlev A. Motivation of students and young scientists in robotics - 4th International KES conference on Smart Education and Smart eLearning, 2017, pp. 348-357.
- Penskoi A., Gaiosh A., Platunov A., Kluchev A. Specialised Computational Platform for System Dynamics - International Multidisciplinary Scientific Geoconference SGEM, Vol. 18, Iss. 2.1, 2018, pp. 709-716.
- Penskoi A., Yanalov, R. Romanov, G., Platunov A. Hybrid NISC / TTA High-Level Synthesis Tool. - International Multidisciplinary Scientific Geoconference SGEM, Vol. 18, Iss. 2.1, 2018, pp. 453-460.