In this paper are presented some conclusions on the selection of the LMS to be used. The results of this study give readers information to make their own decisions when choosing an LMS platform based on the needs of their institution. The process of LMS selection is a multi-criteria decision-making problem and an Analytical Hierarchy Process (AHP) was used to assist in building the model and draw decisions. The paper presents an environment ”Network technologies for e-learning”(NTEL) using the offered Model for describing, structuring, and organizing the ontological representation of learning objects through providing a semantic infrastructure. Strategies and methodologies in ontology development and implementation are also discussed.
- Ahmed A., A. Ali, S. Talab, Matching User Preferences with Learning Objects in Model Based on Semantic Web Ontologies. International Journal of Engineering Inventions e-ISSN: 2278-7461, p-ISSN: 2319-6491 Volume 4, Issue 3 (August 2014) PP: 00-00.
- Chao R., Y. Chen, Evaluation of the criteria and effectiveness of distance elearning with consistent fuzzy preference relations, Expert Systems with Applications, 36, no. 7, 10657–10662, 2009.
- Gaševi D., J. Jovanovi, V. Devedži, Enhancing Learning Object Content on the Semantic Web, Proceedings of the IEEE International Conference on Advanced Learning Technologies (ICALT’04), 2004.
- Mardani A., A. Jusoh, K. Nor, Z. Khalifah, N. Zakwan, A. Valipour, Multiple criteria decision-making techniques and their applications – a review of the literature from 2000 to 2014, Economic Research-Ekonomska Istraživanja, 2015.
- Muhammad N., N. Cavus. Fuzzy DEMATEL method for identifying LMS evaluation criteria. 9th International Conference on Theory and application of Soft Computing, Computing with Words and Perception, 2017.
- Amorim R., M. Lama, E. Sánchez, A. Riera, X. Vila, A Learning Design Ontology based on the IMS Specification, IEEE Journal of Educational Technology Society (Special Issue) , January, 2006.