Challenges of Industry 4.0 will have a great influence on the field of tourism, as well. Society will need some places, a kind of reservations, to save and keep pure nature with variety of its wealth. Such locations will be of a huge touristic demand. That will become both a scientific and business problem in formation of brand-new ecological tourism products – to find a balance between an untouched natural reality and virtual entertainment opportunities of Industry 4.0 era. This is even more complex for developing countries, like Ukraine, and its provinces, like Kherson region. Economics of regional tourism, with corporatization processes involved, becomes an important scientific problem, considering the challenges of Industry 4.0.
- Alonso, A. D., N. Sakellarios, M. Pritchard. (2015). The theory of planned behavior in the context of cultural heritage tourism. Journal of Heritage Tourism, vo. 10, No. 4, 399-416.
- Duffy, L. N., C. Kline, J. R. Swanson, M. Best, H. McKinnon. (2017). Community development through agroecotourism in Cuba: an application of the community capitals framework. Journal of Ecotourism, vol. 16, NO. 3, 203-221.
- Islam, Md. W., L. Ruhanen, B. Ritchie. (2018). Adaptive co-management: A novel approach to tourism destination governance? Journal of Hospitality and Tourism Management, 37, 97-106.
- Janvry, A., E. Sadoulet. (2015). Development Economics. Theory and practice. London: Routledge.
- Liu, Ch., W. Lin, Y. Wang, Sh. Chen. (2019). Sustainability indicators for festival tourism: A multi-stakeholder perspective. Journal of Quality Assurance in Hospitality & Tourism, Vol. 20, No. 3, 296-316.
- Moscardo, G., E. Konovalov, L. Murphy, N. G. McGehee. (2017). Linking tourism to social capital in destination communities. Journal of Destination Marketing & Management, 6, 286-295.
- Getz, D., T. Andersson. (2016). Analyzing whole populations of festivals and events: an application of organizational ecology. Journal of Policy Research in Tourism, Leisure & Events, vol. 8, No. 3, 249-273.
- Olmedo, E., R. Mateos. (2015). Quantitative characterization of chaordic tourist destination. Tourism Management, 47, 115-126.
- Shmulevych, P. (2019). Corporatization of tourism in the Kherson region in the context of European integration. Східна Європа: економіка, бізнес та управління, 2(19), 235-242.
- Speakman, M., R. Sharpley. (2012). A chaos theory perspective on destination crisis management: Evidence from Mexico. Journal of Destination Marketing & Management, 1, 67- 77.