The Internet of Things (IoT) concept is evolving rapidly and influencing new developments in various application domains, such as the Internet of Mobile Things (IoMT), Autonomous Internet of Things (A-IoT), Autonomous Sys-tem of Things (ASoT), Internet of Autonomous Things (IoAT), Internet of Things Clouds (IoT-C) and the Internet of Robotic Things (IoRT) etc. that are progressing/advancing by using IoT technology. Artificial intelligence (AI), robotics, machine learning, and swarm technologies will provide the next phase of development of IoT applications. In this paper, the areas of application of internets of robotics things are given.
- S. Vojić, Cloud robotics, pp.191-195. Lecture Notes in Networks and Systems 42, New Technologies, Development and Applications, Springer 2018.
- O. Vermesan and P. Friess (Eds.). Digitising the Industry Internet of Things Connecting the Physical, Digital and Virtual Worlds, River Publishers, Gistrup, 2016.
- The Internet of Robotic Things, ABIresearch, AN-1818, online at https://www.abiresearch.com/market.research/product/ 1019712-the-internet-of-robotic-things/
- Simoens, P.; Dragone, M.; Saffiotti, A. The Internet of Robotic Things: A review of concept, added value and applications. Int. J. Adv. Robot. Syst. 2018,
- Ray, P.P. Internet of Robotic Things: Concept, Technologies, and Challenges. IEEE Access 2016, 4, 9489-9500.
- Yao, X.; Zhou, J.; Lin, Y.; Li, Y.; Yu, H.; Liu, Y. Smart manufacturing based on cyber-physical systems and beyond. J. Intell. Manuf. 2019, 30, 2805-2817.
- https://www.riken.jp/en/news_pubs/research_news/pr/2011/20 110802_2/