TECHNOLOGICAL BASIS OF “INDUSTRY 4.0”
Influence of the transfer function of the data classification process in a two – layer neural network
- 1 Academy of Professional Studies Southern Serbia, Leskovac, Serbia
- 2 University of Library Studies and Information Technologies, Sofia, Bulgaria
This paper analyses the influence of transfer function choice and learning rate on a multilayer neural network in the classi fication process. The neural network is implemented in the Java programming language.
- Duch, W., Jankowski N, (2001). Transfer functions: hidden possibilities for better neural networks. 9th European Symposium on Artificial Neural Networks, Bruges, Belgium.
- Maca P., Pech P., Pavlasek J., (2014) Comparing the selected transfer functions and local optimization methods for neural network flood runoff forecast. Mathematical Problems in Engineering. https://doi.org/10.1155/2014/782351
- Yonaba, H., F. Anctil, and V. Fortin. (2010). Comparing sigmoid transfer functions for neural network multistep ahead streamflow forecasting. Journal of Hydrologic Engineering 15(4). DOI: 10.1061/(ASCE)HE.1943-5584.0000188
- Rumelhart, D. et. al. (1996). Backpropagation: The basic theory. In P. Smolensky, M. C. Mozer, and D. E. Rumelhart(eds.) Mathematical Perspectives on Neural Networks. Erlbaum: NJ, 533- 566.
- Garvanova, M., Ivanov, V. (2020). Quality assessment of defocused image recovery algorithms. 3rd International Conference on Sensors, Signal and Image Processing, Prague, Czech Republic, doi: https://doi.org/10.1145/3441233.3441242.