TRANSPORT TECHNICS. INVESTIGATION OF ELEMENTS. RELIABILITY
Analysis of the technological state of single-bucket cyclical excavators’ identification system testing results
- 1 Faculty of Economics and Engineering Ural State Mining University, Russian Federation
- 2 Faculty of Mining Mechanics Ural State Mining University, Russian Federation
Existing approaches to the electric cyclic action bucket excavators’ technological operations identification are considered. The authors proposed the term “technological condition” of a single-bucket excavator as a combination of the current technological operation and data on the technical condition of the main components of the excavator. Based on the data analysed, a new method has been developed and proposed for identifying the technological state of excavators based on the mathematical apparatus and tools of neural networks and pattern recognition, which can be used in further studies. According to the methodology proposed by the authors using pattern recognition technologies based on the OpenCV library and a stereo pair formed from two Xiaomi cameras, experimental tests were carried out on a real object – an electric single-bucket excavator type “direct shovel” ECG-8I under various environmental conditions, including poor visibility. According to the test results, the proposed method showed high accuracy in technological operations identification – the identification error in the test sample did not exceed 5%, which indicates the adequacy of the constructed model. The scientific novelty of the work lies in the application of a method not previously applied in this field of technology, as well as in the proposed mathematical and simulation models. The practical novelty lies in the possibility of introducing this approach for the construction of automated management, moni toring and control systems, for solving the problems of weighing rock in an excavator bucket, determining the granulometric composition of rock in a bucket, as well as other identification problems.
- Koryukov A. A., Karyakin A. L. Analiz processa raboty glavnyh ehlektroprivodov odnokovshovogo ehkskavatora kak cepi Markova [Analysis of the main electric drives process of the single-bucket excavator as a Markov chain] // Izvestiya vuzov. Gornyj zhurnal. – 2012. №1. – pp. 62-67 [In Russ].
- Bobin I. S., Karyakin A. L. Optimizaciya parametrov algoritma vychisleniya ocenok v zadache raspoznavaniya tekhnologicheskih sostoyanij odnokovshovyh ehkskavatorov [Algorithm for calculating estimates in the problem of recognizing technological states of single-bucket excavators parameters optimization] // Izvestiya vuzov. Gornyj zhurnal. - 2000. №4. – pp. 122-126 [In Russ].
- Kashirskih V. G., Medvedev A. E. Principy avtomatizirovannogo upravleniya odnokovshovym kar'ernym ehkskavatorom i funkcional'noe diagnostirovanie ego ehlektroprivodov na osnove komp'yuternyh tekhnologij [Principles of automated control of a single-bucket mining excavator and functional diagnostics of its electric drives based on computer technologies]// Vestnik KuzGTU. 2005. №1. available at:: https://cyberleninka.ru/article/n/printsipy-avtomatizirovannogo-upravleniya-odnokovshovym-kariernym-ekskavatorom-i-funktsionalnoe-diagnostirovanie-ego (accessed: 01/14/2019) [In Russ].
- Babenko A. G., Pokshin A. B. Primenenie metodov teorii nechetkih mnozhestv dlya upravleniya glavnymi ehlektroprivodami odnokovshovyh ehkskavatorov [The theory of fuzzy sets methods application to control the main electric drives of single-bucket excavators] // Izvestiya vuzov. Gornyj zhurnal. - 1997. - №9-10. -pp. 140-151 [In Russ].
- Pevzner L. D., Babakov S. E. Algoritm upravleniya operaciej cherpaniya kar'ernogo ehkskavatora-mekhlopaty s primeneniem nechetkoj logiki [Algorithm for managing quarry excavator-shovel operation of digging using fuzzy logic]// Gornyj informacionno-analiticheskij byulleten' (nauchno-tekhnicheskij zhurnal). – 2015. №1. – pp.263-272 [In Russ].
- Druzhinin A. V., Babenko A. G. Ispol'zovanie ehkspertnyh sistem v informacionno-upravlyayushchih kompleksah odnokovshovyh ehkskavatorov [Expert systems in information and control complexes of single-bucket excavators usage] // Izvestiya vuzov. Gornyj zhurnal. – 1992. №7. – pp.115-117 [In Russ].
- Frimpong S., Нu Y., Chang Z. Performance simulation of shovel excavators for earthmoving operations // Proceedings Summer Computer Simulation Conference (SCSC/03). Cherry Hill, New Jersey, USA, 2003. P. 133–138
- Babenko A. G. Optimizaciya raboty odnokovshovyh ehkskavatorov dlya otkrytyh gornyh rabot v periody transportnyh operacij [Optimization of single-bucket excavators for open pit mining during periods of transport operations]: Candidate’s thesis. – Ekaterinburg: USMGA, 1995, 187 p. [In Russ]
- Park J. K., Hyeongwoo T. Yu-W., Brown M., Kweon S.-O. High Quality Depth Map Upsampling for 3D-TOF Cameras// Proceedings of the IEEE International Conference on Computer Vision, 2011. P. 1623- 1630.
- Zhu R., Yu Sh., Xu X., Yu L. Dynamic Guidance for Depth Map Restoration // IEEE 21st International Workshop on Multimedia Signal Processing (MMSP), 2019. P. 1-6.
- Park M.-G., Yoon K.-J. As-planar-as-possible depth map estimation. //Computer Vision and Image Understanding, 2019. 181. P. 50-59.
- Knorr S., Hudon M., Cabrera J., Sikora Th., Smolic A. DeepStereoBrush: Interactive Depth Map Creation// International Conference on 3D Immersion, Brussels, 2018.