There are some research about mathematical analysis of electrical circuits. In time when the scientists are in a deep search of invention new alternative ways for producing renewable energy, mathematic postulates and analysis can help optimize the const ruction of electrical circuits and prevent lost of energy. By themselves, the electrical schemas that represent Electrical circuits are a combination of interconnected electronical elements (components). According to the characteristics of the elements of Electrical schemas they are divided into the following groups: Passive and Active, Linear and Nonlinear, Bipolar and Multipolar. In our research we are going to switch from high to low power and vice versa, so we are going to us the abilities of diodes that switch from on to off state. The different values of low and high power of the electrical circuit will be represented programmatically with a cross-platform application – Arduino Integrated Development Environment and programmable language C++.
- Scott Fitzgerald, Michael Shiloh, Arduino Projects Book, (2015)
- Riverglennapt, Nodes, branches and loops of a circuit, Available: https://riverglennapts.com/bg/circuit-and-network/172-nodes-branches-and-loops-of-a-circuit.html
- Svetlin Nakov, Fundamentals of Computer Programming with C++, Available: https://introprogramming.info/english-intro-csharp-book/
- Boris Estatiev, Basic Laws in Electrical Circuits Available: https://www.uni-ruse.bg/disciplines/TE/
- ARDUINO UNO REV3, Available: Arduino Uno Rev3 | Arduino Official Store