The future of industrial development brings to the fore the problem of searching for approaches and ways to quickly and totally apply the principles of 4/5 industrial revolutions. The difficulties in achieving this goal come from the fact that it is influenced by many and different factors. With this report, we aim to specify the global goal of industrial development and its particularities. The need for hybrid specialists and activities, their essence and their saturation with novelties. Duration and their importance in the stages of industrial revolutions. A proposal is made to specify the resources by grouping them into two groups, material and human, and to propose approaches and ways for their effective use. Special attention is paid to the preparation and qualification of hybrid specialists to implement this process.
- Tomov P., Increasing the Efficiency of Automation of Production Processes by Reporting the Parameters of the Parts’ Flow.TEM Journal, 2017, 6(3), ), ISSN: 2217-8309 p. 484- 487. DOI: 10.18421/TEM63-08
- Tomov P., Possibilities for Implementing Production "Automation Islands" in an Automatic Production System, International Conference on High Technology for Sustainable Development, HiTech 2018 – Proceedings, Publisher: Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers Inc. ISBN: 978- 153867039-2, DOI: 10.1109/HiTech.2018.8566356
- Industry 4.0, Lasi, Heiner; Fettke, Peter; Kemper, Hans-Georg; Feld, Thomas; Hoffmann, Michael. Business & Information Systems Engineering; Berkeley 6.4 (Aug 2014): 239-242.
- Damianov D., Demirova S., Principles of Designing Automated Logistics Systems - Hybrid Component of Cyber- Physical Systems, International Conference on High Technology for Sustainable Development, HiTech 2018
- Demirova S., Ahmedova S., Studying entrepreneurial attitudes of students - case study of TU-Varna, International conference on High Technology for Sustainable Development-HiTech 2019, Conference proceeding,ISBN:978-1-7281-4556-3DOI: 10.1109/HiTech48507.2019.9128125
- Hendrik Legi H., GibanY., Hermanugerah P.,Virtual Reality Education In Era 5.0, JRSSEM 2022, Vol. 02, No. 4, 504 – 510E-ISSN: 2807 - 6311, P-ISSN: 2807 - 6494
- Mansur H., at all, Development of Inclusive Education Learning Design in the Era of Society 5.0, DOI: 10.3390/socsci12010035, 2022
- Oktaviana D., Barizi A., Nurul Z., The Challenges of The Society 5.0 Era: The Evaluation of Learning in Primary Education, Al-Adzka: Jurnal Ilmiah Pendidikan Guru Madrasah IbtidaiyahVol. 12, No. 1 (June 2022), PP. 10 – 17
- Prahesti V., Santosa S., THE CHALLENGE OF EDUCATING ON THE CHARACTER OFSTUDENTS IN FACING THE SOCIETY ERA 5.0, DOI: 10.35719/fenomena.v21i2.102