Upon commissioning – tangible and intangible fixed assets are recorded in the inventory inventories, which includes the cost of transport and bringing the assets to normal operation in an operating environment (including installation, test, calibration, etc.). This process is strictly regulated, both normative and factual. After the asset is released, its amortization or accrual of depreciation charges begins. During the depreciation period, wastage is recorded, but no account is taken of innovation aging. This reporting has the side effects of rapid technical developments in communications and information technology. This article attempts to provide a methodological explanation for this manifestation and to find an approach for determining the magnitude of scattering or value-estimation of the dynamic asset environment.
- Damianov D. Trends in Industrial Development and Automation of Discrete Production Processes, ADP, Revised and Edited Collective Volumes ISSN 3946 -2011.
- Damyanov D. Innovations, PRIMAX Ruse, ISSN 978-954- 9972-94-8
- Koleva, N. & O. Andreev (2015). Approach to determine the level of service for the components of the final product. Collection of Scientific Papers - 13th International Scientific Conference "Management and Engineering" 15, Sozopol, ISSN 1310-3946.
- Damianov D., Demirova S., Rachev D., Investigation of Factors Affecting the Operating Life and Productivity of Machines in Discrete Production, XХIII Conference “ADP”, 2014, Sozopol, Bulgaria, ISSN 3946 -2014
- Damianov D., Demirova S., Determining innovation activity of undertakings with discrete character of production, XХ Conference “ADP”, 2011, Sozopol, Bulgaria
- Demirova S., Determination of the lifetime of engineering products based on innovative obsolescence, 8th INTERNATIONAL CONGRESS "MACHINES, TECHNOLОGIES, MATERIALS", Varna, Bulgaria, 2011
- Demirova S., Innovative obsolescence and its impact on production development of industrial products, International scientific journal "Innovation", Year VI, ISSUE 1/2018, pp.7-9
- Nikolov B., Building a Risk Management System - a Key Factor for Effective Risk Management in Enterprises, Scientific Journal of Industrial Management, year 8, issue 1,, TU-Sofia, SF, pp. 70-77, ISSN1312-3793, (2011)
- Nikolov B., Tcholakova V., Аspects of risk management in logistics activities of enterprises. application of fault tree analysis (fta), Innovations in discrete productions, Year III, 2/2015
- Nikolov B., Process Management - a Key Factor for Enhancing the Competitiveness of Enterprises, 10th International Conference on Advanced Materials and Operations AMO'2010, 27- 29 June, Varna, p. 65-69, ISSN1313-4264
- Tomov P., “Innovative solutions for the automation of discrete production engineering” 12th International conference on “standardization, prototypes and quality: a means of balkan countries’ colloboration”, Kocaeli from 22nd to 24th of October 2015