The possibility of assessing of the temperature stability of the hardening phases of dispersion-hardened alloys with the help of polytherms of electrical resistance is experimentally confirmed. For alloys compositions of which belong to the quasi-binary Cu – Ni2Si cross section of the state diagram of the Cu – Ni – Si system, a procedure has been developed for calculating of the content of elements dissolved in the phase, based on copper, using data on temperature dependences of the electrical resistivity on temperature, presented in the form of regression equations. In the future, it is possible to use the developed model to assess the temperature stability of dispersed phases in alloys of more complex systems (for example, such as Cu – (Ni – Si) – (Fe – Cr – C)).
- Nikolaev A.K. Alloys for electrodes of contact welding. M., Metallurgy, 1978, 96 p. (Nikolaev A.K., Rosenberg V.M.) (Russion)
- Nikolaev A. K. Chrome bronzes. M., Metallurgy, 1983, 176 p.( Nikolaev A.K., Novikov A.I., Rosenberg V.M.) (Russion)
- Khristenko V.V. Effect of the content of dissolved elements in the copper-based phase on the polytherm of the electrical resistance of quasi-binary Cu - Ni2Si alloys of the cross section of the state diagram of the Cu - Ni - Si system.- Casting processes, 2012, № 2, p. 73 - 77. (Khristenko V.V., Kirievsky B.A, Trubachenko L.N.) (Russion)
- A.R. Denton. Vegard’s law.- Phys. Rev., 1991, A, 43, p. 3161– 3164. (A.R. Denton, N.W. Ashcroft).
- Suchkov D. I. Copper and its alloys. M., Metallurgy, 1967, 248 p. (Russion)
- Ed. Samsonova. Properties of the elements. Part 1. Physical properties. Directory. M., Metallurgy, 1975, 600 p. (Russion)