Computer experiments were carried out with a simulation model of alloy crystallization in this work. The model was preliminarily calibrated for alloys of the Al-Si system. The presence of a non-equilibrium eutectic in pre-eutectic alloys with a silicon content of 1.0% – 1.6% has been detected. The minimum cooling rates at which the formation of an eutectic in these alloys is possible have been determined.
- Donii O. Modeling of Metal Crystallization by Means of Celluar Automation // Materials science. Non-equilbrium Phase Transformations. 2017. Vol. 4. P. 150–153.
- Donii A.N. Physical principles of construction of a simulation model of crystallization // Bulletin of SevNTU. Issue 148: Mechanics, energy, ecology: a collection of scientific papers / Sevastopol. nat. tech. un-t. Sevastopol: SevNTU Publishing House, 2014. P. 112–116. (Russian)
- Bazarov I.P. Thermodynamics. Moscow: Higher School. 1991.376 p., Petrov N., Brankov Y. Modern problems of thermodynamics. Moscow: Mir, 1986. 285 p. (Russian)
- Bazarov I.P., Gevorkyan E.V., Nikolaev P.N. Non-equilibrium thermodynamics and physical kinetics. Moscow: Moscow University Publishing House, 1989. 240 p. (Russian)
- Prigogine I., Kondepudi. D. Modern thermodynamics. Moscow: Mir, 2002. 461 p. (Russian)
- Prigogine I., Stengers I. Order from chaos. New dialogue between people and nature. Moscow: Progress, 1986. 432 p. (Russian)
- Semenov V.I. Difficulties in the kinetic theory of crystallization of metals and alloys // Metallurgy of mechanical engineering. 2005. No. 1. P. 16 –21. (Russian)
- Semenov V.I. Influence of temperature and cooling rate on the change of the structure of the melt // Metallurgy of mechanical engineering. 2005. No. 3. P. 24–27. (Russian)
- Karzhavin V.K. Thermal effects and concentration of magmatic melt impurities during the formation of intrusions. Vestnik MGTU. 2002. Vol. 5. No. 1. P. 133–140. (Russian)
- Donii A.N. Computer model of crystallization of metals and alloys // Acta Universitatis Pontica Euxinus. Dnipropetrovsk; Varna, 2015. Volume 2. P. 388–393. (Russian)
- Donii O.M. Simulation modeling of homogeneous and heterogeneous crystallization of Al and Al-Si alloy // Bulletin of NTUU "KPI" Mechanical Engineering. 2011. № 61. Volume 2. pp. 72–78. (Ukrainian)
- Kuzin O.A., Yatsyuk R.A. Metallurgy and thermal processing of metals. Kyiv: Osnova, 2005.324 p. ((Ukrainian)