Mathematical models of crystallization of binary metal alloys crystallizing in the temperature range are proposed. These models are intended for use in the composition of quality control systems for cast alloys based on computer thermal analysis. The proposed models make it possible to calculate the time dependences of the relative amounts of the solid and liquid phases using the data of the cooling curve, as well as to determine the intensity of the increase of the amount of the solid phase. The method of determining the temperature dependences of the specific heat and latent crystallization heat using the data on the temperature-concentration dependences of the free energies of the phases forming the system under study was used.
- Apelian D., Sigworth G.K., Whaler K.R. Assessment of grain refinement and modification of Al-Si foundry alloys by thermal analysis // Trans. Amer. Foundrymen's Soc. - 1984. - 92. - p. 297- 307.
- Argyropulos S., Closset B., Gruzelski J.E., Oger H. Quantitative Kontrolle der verdellung von Al-Si gublegierungen unter anwendung eine thermoanalysetechnik // Giesser. Prax. - 1985. No11. - s. 173-180.
- Argyropulos S., Closset B., Gruzelski J.E., Oger H. The quantitative control of modification in Al-Si foundry alloys using thermal analysis technique // Transact. Amer. Foundrymen's Soc. - 1983. - 91. - p. 351-358.
- Shumikhin V.S., Vitusevich V.T., Kornienko G.L. Comprehensive quality control of cast iron by thermal analysis // Foundry. - 1984. - No2. - P. 3-5 (Russion)
- Bialik OM, Donii A.N., Pikovsky V.S., Shapoval A.I. The usage of the computer system for quality control of melts - “Foundry”, 1996, No. 2, pp.28-30. (Russion)
- Bialik OM, Donii A.N., Shapoval A.I., Kulinich A.A. System of computer thermoanalysis of silumin - “Foundry production”, 1998, №7, p.41-42. (Russion)
- Borisov G. P., Smulsky A. A., Semenchenko A. I. Expresscontrol of the melt and prediction of the properties of a future casting at the stage of preparation of a liquid metal based on an improved method of thermal analysis // Casting processes. - 2007. - № 1-2. - p. 19-22. (Russion)
- Bialik OM, Mentkovsky Yu.L. Questions of the dynamic theory of solidification of metal castings. - Kiev: Vishcha school, 1983. - 111 p. (Russion)
- Donii O.M. Mathematical models for calculating of the parameters of crystallization and preliminary filtration of the cooling curve during computer thermal analysis // Bulletin of SevNTU. Vip 110: Mechanics, energy, ecology: zb. sciences. pr. Sevastop. nat tech. un-t - Sevastopol: View of SevNTU, 2010. - p. 193-197. (Ukrainian)
- Donii O.M. . Mathematical models of hardening of alloys with eutectic for calculation of parameters of crystallization based on data of the cooling curve in computer thermal analysis // Bulletin of SevNTU. Vip 110: Mechanics, energy, ecology: zb. sciences. pr. Sevastop. nat tech. un-t - Sevastopol: View of SevNTU, 2011. - p. 126 - 131. (Ukrainian)
- Khristenko V., Omelko L., Donii O. Calculation of temperaure dependence of thermal effects at cooling of metal alloys // Machines. Technologies. Materials. - 9. - 2018. - P.374 - 377.