Pneumatic vane motors are important actuators in industry, their optimization is difficult without e best mathematic model and computer simulation. In this article we presents a mathematical model for pneumatic vane type motors, construction of a simulation program associated with constructive engine parameters, experimental confirmation , and pneumatic motor performance optimization based on this model. The article begins with the description of the working principle of the vane type pneumatic motors, the geometric parameters that characterize it. The set of mathematical model equations consists in: the equations of geometry, the equation that describe the rotating moment, and equations expressing the mass flow into the motor. For the construction of the simulation program we have used the programming language of the G type LabView. Matching the results obtained from the simulation with the measured ones experimentally indicate that the built mathematical model is accurate and can be used to optimize pneumatic motors.
- Londo. A “Transmisionet Hidropneumatike” 2008 Sh.B.L.U Tiranë 2008
- Zecchi. A “Controllo ed Elaborazione Numerica dei Segnali Con LabVIEW” Milano: Tecniche Nuove. 1999
- Andrew Parr “Hydraulics and Pneumatics” Third edition 2011
- S. Poçari, A. Londo. Mathematical Modelling and Computer simulation of pneumatic vane motor with LabView. 2nd International Conference “Engineering and Entrepreneurship” 10-11 October 2019, Tirana, Albania.
- National Instruments. "Function and VI Reference Manual" January2016
- National Instruments. "User Manual". January 2016
- National Instruments. "Data Acquistion Basics Manual". January 2016
- Ninka. I “Metoda Numerike” Tiranë: 1983
- Hoxha. F “Analiza Numerike” Tiranë: Sh.B.U. 1997