This report presents the photonic effect in the deformation of matter by amplifying the emission of hydrogen gas by electromagnetic waves. Presents real experimental facts which upheld the principle (law) that the substance of deformation (pressure and tension) intenifitsirat appointing photon gas (electromagnetic waves. End the final justification of substances in treatment (stress, strain and friction) substances form of electromagnetic matter and emphasis.
- Mitev,I., Optimizing of induction heating depending of the electromagnetic field – part|II, 13th International conference RaDMI 2013, Kopaonik, Serbia, 12÷15 September, 2013, vol.2, p.888÷893.
- Nenov., N., P., Tomchev, R., Ivanova, Study of the Ion Radiation Influence on the Parameters of Unijunction Transistors, Proceedings of the 9th International Scientific and Practical Conference “Environment. Technology. Resources”. Vol.1, Latvia, Rēzekne, 20-22 June, 2013. Rēzekne: Rēzeknes Augstskola, RA izdevniecība, 2013, ISSN 1691-5402, ID in database – 16424, pp.137-139.
- Penchev, P., R., Thermal energy is only electromagnetic energy, Publ. by “Krisan-C”, Sofia, 2012.
- Petrova, D., Analysis of Trends and Opportunities for Technological Development of Bulgarian Enterprises, Proceedings of the International Conference Danube Black Sea, 3E – Energy, Environment & Efficiency, September 18-21, 2013 Galati, Romania, Fascicle II “Mathematics, Physics, Theoretical Mechanics”, Year II (XXXIII) 2010, №2, Galati University Press, ISSN 2067-2071, pp. 413-417.
- Petrova, D., Technical Parks and Zones, Business Incubators and clusters in Bulgaria at the Base of Industrial Competitiveness, International Scientific Journal “Innovations”, Year VII, Issue 1/2019, Sofia: Sci. Techn. Union of Mech. Eng., Nat. Sci. Techn. Soc. Automation In Discrete Productions, ISSN 2603-3763 (print), ISSN 2603-3771 (online), p. 18-20.
- Petrova, D., Analysis of SMEs in Bulgaria – Assessment of Their Innovation Activities, Rezekne 2013, Latvia, Rezekne Higher Education Institution, Faculty of Engineering, Scientific Institute for Regional Studies, Environment. Technology. Resources, Proceedings of the 9th International Scientific and Practical Conference June 20-22, 2013, Volume 3, ISSN 1691-5402,pp 46-49.
- Petrova, D., Intelligent, Innovative and Sustainable Industry in Bulgaria – Prospekts and Challenges, Environment. Technology. Recourses – Proceeding of the 12-th International Scientific and Practical Conference, Rezekne Academy of Technologies, Rezekne, Latvia, 2019, ISSN 1691-5402, p. 210-215.
- Tomchev, P., N., Nenov, R., Ivanova, Instantaneous water heater with induction heater operating with grid frequency, „Research and Development in Mechanical Industry“ RaDMI 2012, 13-17 September 2012, Vrnjačka Banja, Serbia, SaTCIP Ltd., Technical-Mechanical School in Trstenik, ISBN 978-86-6075-036-7, Volume II, pp. 1214- 1218.