The simple model of grain and phase boundaries diffusion into polycrystalline solid system with micro grain dimensions is proposed. There are considered different types of diffusion regimes which are realized by definite correlations between volume and grain boundary diffusion lengths and average grain sizes.
- Bokshtein, BS. Diffuziya v metallakh (Diffusion in Metals), Moscow: Metallurgiya,(1978).
- Aleshin AN. Metally (2006) 2; 63–67 (in Russian).
- Bokstein BS, Ivanov VA, Oreshina OA, et al., Mater. Sci. Eng. (2001) A 302; 151.
- Bokshtein BS, Kopetskiy ChV. Termodinamika i kinetika granits zeren v metallakh (Thermodynamics and kinetics of grain boundaries in metals) Moscow: Metallurgiya (1986) (in Russian).
- Fisher JC. Journal of applied physics (1951) 22;1:74.
- Aleshin AN. Metally (2009) 5; 30–36 (in Russian).