TRANSPORT TECHNICS. INVESTIGATION OF ELEMENTS. RELIABILITY
Structure of the Model of Hybrid Electric Vehicle Energy Efficiency
- 1 Department of Transport Equipment, Todor Kableshkov University of Transport,Sofia, Bulgaria
The hybrid electric vehicles (HEV) are promising vehicles with low exhaust emissions and increased autonomy of movement including internal combustion engine (ICE) and electric motor (EM) which is powered by the battery (B) . The main advantage of HEV over classic cars is the reduced fuel consumption, especially in urban traffic . This is a prerequisite for good energy efficiency of HEV, which is determined by the fuel consumption and consumption, respectively the regeneration of electricity of HEV. These values depend on many factors such as speed, mileage, acceleration, mass, drag, climatic conditions and more. The modelling of the energy efficiency of HEV is related to the study and structuring of the factors that determine the fuel consumption and electricity consumption and the dependencies between them and their connection and construction in a model. The model of energy efficiency of HEV gives a quantitative assessment of the fuel consumption and the consumption (regeneration) of electricity of HEV, according to the main influencing parameters. In addition, the HEV energy efficiency model indicates the influencing parameters and their analytical or experimental determination. The correct modelling of energy efficiency is related to the correct determination of energy parameters and their logical connection in a selected model. The optimal model of energy efficiency of HEV is built from these factors that can be directly measured or calculated, which increases the accuracy and reliability of the results. This article discusses building an energy efficiency model of a hybrid electric vehicle.
- Castaneda, C, (1999) The active side of infinity, Harper Perennial, Harper Collins Publishers 10 East 53rd Street, New York, NY 10022, ISBN 0-06-019220-8, 0-06-092960-X (pbk.), 13: 978-0-06-092960-2.
- Вучков, И. и Стоян Стоянов, (1986) „Математическо моделиране и оптимизация на технологични обекти“, изд. „Техника“, София  Федоткин, И. М., (1988) „Математическое моделирование технологических процесов“, изд. „Выща школа“, Киев
- Веников, В., (1976) Теория подобия и моделирования, Наука, Москва
- S Bozhkov, I Milenov, R Petrov, V Leontiev and P Bozhkov, Modelling the Hybrid Electric Vehicle Energy Efficiency, Proceedings of the III INTERNATIONAL SCIENTIFIC AND PRACTICAL CONFERENCE ON INNOVATIONS IN ENGINEERING AND TECHNOLOGY (ISPCIET’2020), June 25- 26, 2020, Veliky Novgorod, Russia, 2021
- Ehsani M., Y. Gao, S. Longo, K. Ebrahimi, Modern Electric, Hybrid Electric, and Fuel Cell Vehicles, Third edition, International student edition. ISBN 978-1-138-33049-8, CRC Press LLC, 2019
- Slavcho Bozhkov, Marian Mutafchiev, Ivan Milenov, Roman Petrov, Viktor Leontiev, Penko T. Bozhkov. Method for Determination of the Hybrid Electric Vehicle Energy Efficiency in Urban Transportation, International Scientific Conference „MACHINERY AND CONSTRUCTION TECHNOLOGIES IN TRANSPORT” - 2020”, Velingrad, 09th -11th September 2020, Academic journal “Mechanics Transport Communication”, ISSN 1312-3823 (print), ISSN 2367-6620 (online), volume 18, issue 3/3, 2020, article No 1943, pp.VI-24-VI-29, Todor Kableshkov University of Transport, Sofia, 2020 https://mtc-aj.com/library/1943_EN.pdf
- Iqbal Husain. Electric and Hybrid Vehicles Design Fundamentals 2nd ed. ISBN I9781439811788 (e-book), CRC Press Taylor & Francis Group, 2018
- R A Millikan E S Bishop 1917 Elements of Electricity (American Technical Society)
- Фархи С Л Папазов С П 1999 Теоретична електротехника I (София: Техника)
- James Larminie John Lowry 2003 Electric Vehicle Technology Explained (West Sussex: John Wiley & Sons Ltd)